Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I think NEW has been disabled within myself

I think NEW has been disabled within myself

I am starting to think that NEW has been disabled threw the modification on that mind level threw mind demon extraterrestrials. I have noticed when doing NEW awareness bounces in the trance state that it failed to produce a electrical pulse after bouncing my awareness up and down my body. I can send you a picture of myself if you need it.

Can you teach me which being i can call upon to reset the modification so i can get back into energy work such as calling upon sanat kumera to work on that level robert for example,

Can you send me some homework to do so i can get back into energy work

Tell me if you want my picture
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: I think NEW has been disabled within myself

This is not a case of being blocked.

There are a couple of factors involved.

First, after a few months of doing ework, sensations will naturally reduce as the body becomes used to it.

Sensations can always be increased by increasing effort, by using more forceful will.

Try being more forceful with your energy actions...that will probably fix things.

peace, robert

i think you might be right. I think last year I saw gods light based electricity in the waking state around my hands and possibly arms threw my third eye

The gods light electricity might actually be from practicing NEW for a while but not 100% certain but it's a good start

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i had skeletons modify my chakra body much recently it may play a role in ruining my electrical pulses ability but you are saying it's not the case
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th April 2018 at 06:54 PM.

i will send you a latest of photo threw pm and you be the judge if i am doing energy work good properly and finding out if it's actually working threw the electrical charge on a chakra body level

i sent you a picture of me threw pm. Can give me a clairvoyant reading to prove that new energy work has be developing nice-ly for me

seeing that picture threw pm from the picture did you find i am doing NEW sucessfully?

Looking into your avatar like in DarkChyle's thread, i see you have to have slightly more compassion for yourself. Actually, you are the universe you there mr. cat but you don't know how deep you are yet. Real.

am i successfully doing energy work robert bruce?

can i send you the latest picture of me in FORUM PM and can you find out if i am doing energy work properly those few months later?? into the future