So, the event in question was at the start of the month.
A music festival I've been involved in for many years.
One or two potentially significant things took place -

1 - I debuted my new music project, to very positive reactions. In particular it was noticed by a very influential individual in the European electronic music scene. Before the festival had finished I received an email from their organisation showing interest...
2 - I reconnected with an ex-partner of mine, and we had what can only be described as a day-long counselling session with a friend of ours who's a social worker. It was wonderful. Every aspect of our previous and present relationship was openly and honestly discussed. We now have a true understanding of each other and a new, more honest relationship is developing.
3 - A bridge that had been broken in the past between myself and a male friend was mended. Another renewed relationship is in bloom...
4 - I committed to buying a van, which I'm converting into a camper over the Winter. Freedom awaits...

So, while none of these are Earth shatteringly huge, there are definitely fresh potentials available to me now... all of which are being acted upon...