Thread: Warp drive when vibrating?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Warp drive when vibrating?

Hi all, first time poster but have been reading different posts here for about a week now. I figure if anyone knows what this is then you guys do. Let me give a quick background to put it in perspective. I've watched a couple of Roberts interviews and energy work tutorials and then picked up his evolution ebook. I've also recently picked up the Astral Dynamics book but haven't read it all yet. I've been doing energy work now for about a month. I have easy and strong movement in my hands and feet and over the past week have been able to mostly do a full body circuit and am identifying a few places that are still not very active. I also started on my primary centers about a week or so ago. These seemed to get feeling pretty fast, in fact the first day I started on them. As I was working on my base center, my throat and brow started throbbing as well. About the only center I haven't been able to get a lot of sensation in yet is my naval. I work them daily but only until I get a good buzz going in each, so a few minutes at most each. My brow center throbs all the time now though, without me working on it even. Not in a painful way, just that it's there. I've also noticed the usual blue swirls that would show up behind my eyes that most folks have aren't really there any more, it's just a black field with very small white "static". I've never had any odd psychic stuff happen to me or OBEs or anything. The only thing I've ever noticed was maybe a handful of times in my life I'd have my eyes shut and see like on a pop up window a "movie" playing in full detail. It never related to anything I could figure out and I couldn't reproduce it so I just kind of ignored it. So now for about 4 days in a row I'm getting the full body vibrations people talk about while in bed. It's never been when I've been meditating, always when I just roll on my side and try to go to sleep. I get this weird wave wash over me and then maybe 10 seconds later get vibrations. I've tried doing the rope pull to get out of body, but the most that did was make me feel like I was kind of moving up, I got a real electric tingle in my face and then nothing. But I have noticed now each time this happens, I also get this kind of warp drive like effect going. That dark view with white static behind my eyes starts moving, I think away from me. I thought maybe it was a tunnel but couldn't figure out how to get into it or what to do with it. My brow center really throbs when this is happening too. I still haven't had any kind of other events happen, no seeing behind closed eyes or sleep paralysis or such. I have been doing better about remembering dreams and so far I haven't come across one where I was in my house or such, just normal crazy/silly dreams. So I guess my question is, since this happens when I'm on my side (how I sleep) is there a good way to try to get OOB in that position, and can I use that brow tunnel to do anything? Thanks for any advise!
    Last edited by estlin1212; 31st May 2018 at 11:35 AM.