QUESTION FOR ROBERT

Hey Robert, justwant to say I enjoy your books an astral travel and Intro energy course.

You mention thatraising kundalini is NOT a one and done deal. Have you heard of the author andwhom many people call a master, Samael Aun Weor? He taught that yes kundalinican be raised many times AND it can be risen permanently through a methodcalled Sexual Alchemy.

According to his students, Kundalini can be risen many times on your own through energy work BUTit can also be risen during sexual alchemy and this will result in a permanent raising of Kundalini. Raising kundalini in sexual alchemy with man and woman raises 2 snakes up the spinal column instead of 1 (1 masculine energy and 1 feminine energy) like the caduceus. Of course there are specific instructions for achieving this feat, like refraining from orgasm and selfless compassion. BUT what I find real interesting is how Samael consolidated and decoded all religions, esoteric studies, and Alchemy which he claims all share and teach the same objective to permanently raise the kundalini via sexual alchemy, complete annihilation of the ego, and selfless compassion in order to achieve immortality with a solar body like Moses, Solomon, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna.

Are you familiarwith this concept or the author/master? If you haven't I'll share a website Ifound that has a lot of good info about this topic. If you are familiar withthis from your previous research I would be curious to hear your thoughts

Thank you.