Thread: Astral Exorcisms?

1. Astral Exorcisms?

Hi all.

I posted in the other forum. I am demon possessed and I have tried pretty much everything to get free of this without success. I've read about people who can astral project and fight demons and remove them from someone who is possessed, but I've yet to meet anyone who actually had this ability. If you know of anyone, please email me aruple25@aol.com. Thanks - Angela

Re: Astral Exorcisms?

obviously a bad infestation or a nesting can leave a sort of web-like miasma all over the place.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Quote Originally Posted by angel10023 View Post
    Hi all.

I posted in the other forum. I am demon possessed and I have tried pretty much everything to get free of this without success. I've read about people who can astral project and fight demons and remove them from someone who is possessed, but I've yet to meet anyone who actually had this ability. If you know of anyone, please email me aruple25@aol.com. Thanks - Angela
    I know someone who can help a lot.
    HIs name is ''aetheryn'' and it was also a member here.Put his name on search,and if i remember corectly he has an email link..He's a very nice guy,One of those who realy care,

5. Re: Astral Exorcisms?

Thanks lomax. i emailed and left him a message on here, but i haven't heard back. I think it's been quite a while since he's been on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by angel10023 View Post
    Thanks lomax. i emailed and left him a message on here, but i haven't heard back. I think it's been quite a while since he's been on the site.
    He's hanging around on studio arcanis.I'm a member there,so i can drop a pm to him.I'm doing it right away..
    l

7. Re: Astral Exorcisms?

Thanks! My email is aruple25@aol.com

QUOTE=lomax;146625]He's hanging around on studio arcanis.I'm a member there,so i can drop a pm to him.I'm doing it right away..
    l[/QUOTE]

He didn't responded so far.I hope he's ok..
    Sory angel.I don't know what to say..

9. Re: Astral Exorcisms?

Thanks lomax