Hi Robert,

I tried to post to you yesterday, but for some reason it didn't post. I have been all over your forum in the past month and I have learned a lot. Thank you for all that you do to help people like us. There are many things I found on here that I wish I had known to do a few years ago. It's a shame.

I am living with a very serious demonic possession that was placed on me by a professional black magic practioner four years ago. I am dealing with the worst of the worst. I have multiple high level very intelligent demonic beings in me. I have one that is wrapped around and is literally inside of my head that has taken control of my mind and feeds me with evil never ending obsessive thoughts all day and night. There is another very large one that is wrapped around my entire spine and a few that have spread out across my chest from my throat to my torso that have completely blocked all of my chakras and drained my heart and core of it's life force energy. I can no longer feel human emotions or love.

I fought these things for three years in prayer for hours everyday just filling myself with God energy and pushing them out and away from me. I went through Catholic exorcism, healers, shamans...I had major battles with these things where God energy would come down and just battle these things for hours. It took extreme amounts of concentration, I would convulse, get thrown around, it was utterly exhausting and in the end I would always loose. They would never leave. My mind has now been taken over so badly that I can no longer believe in God or any light being...I can't even believe that they exist. My mind is literally filled with reasons why they don't exist...everything in my head is perverted, confusing and twisted. I used to be able to fight the thoughts, but it has gotten so bad I can no longer pray, meditate or bring in any God energy or light beings to help me at all, no matter how hard I try. Without my mind and faith, no one can coach me or help me anymore. Trying to think positive thoughts is a loosing battle and just turns into a game for these things. I am living in hell and these things are suffocating and burning me inside and out. My entire personality is gone, the beautiful, loving, kind, happy person that I was is now evil. They have formed this thick shell around my entire body that energy healers can't seem to even penetrate. The energy of these things are so dense and strong that they have real physical weight to them and the amount of God energy that is need to even push them out a little bit is extreme.

I am in a dire circumstance. I have traveled the country and no one has been able to help me with out me being able to bring in energy or light beings myself anymore. My exorcist priest stopped working on me because without my mind and faith in Christ, the exorcisms literally stopped working. I want to note that I was a strong believer in Christ before this happened to me and I went to church every Sunday. I would NEVER stop believing in Jesus. I fought to the last breath with this thing to hold onto my faith and mind....my faith in Jesus was the ONLY thing keeping me going and now I have nothing. I started trying some of your practical counter measures, but I think it's too late for them to have any real effect on this thing...but I am trying anyway.

I know that you have been in this a long time and know a lot of people. I came across an old post of yours from years ago about someone else who was in a situation like mine that you had referred out for help. If you know of anyone that might be able to help me, please let me know. I am willing to travel anywhere. I have been to many people, especially online, who have claimed to have sent angels, but I felt nothing. I don't know anymore if the angels are able to help me without my mind and faith. I can no longer call out to them and get them to come like I used to be able to. When I try, this thing fills my head with so many confusing thoughts that I can't connect to bring in even a little light. I don't know if someone else's faith and expertise has the power to help me? Thank you and I really appreciate you reading this, Angela aruple25@aol.com