Thread: Kundalini's power source

1. Kundalini's power source

This question has always "puzzled" me. When you activate Kundalini, what exactly happens? Is a nuclear power plant with infinite power in the base of the spine suddenly become started up? Or does a rechargeable battery in the base of the spine become turned on? I had my Kundalini episode "once" and wonder what will happen if I activate Kundalini again? Surely this energy has to come from somewhere?? Or is it limitless?

Re: Kundalini's power source

All the sex-love becomes neutral and then... intelligently.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    All the sex-love becomes neutral and then... intelligently.

yes that might be platonic love too , Kundalini in Ajna and Muladhara is very sexual.

I wrote a huge post about the asexual stage of Kundalini too.

To answer the Original question , Kundalini is something that the energy body does in response to something , and that something varies.

that's what Cf says.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

4. Re: Kundalini's power source

Good question.

In my experience,chakras are gates for various powers to express them selves on us.If you can understand how a radio works,the you can imagine something similar.
    The muladhara chakra is the antena,and the kundalini is the broadcast of the radio station.You tune with it,via the chakra and you get a fraction of that power..

I have no idea where that force exists as a stand alone unit..It's like trying to find the source of love,healing,etc...

Propably all powers (including kundalini) exist as frequencies and humans have the antennas to tune with them.

Also after the first activation,the feeling of the energy rush become lesser,since the pathways are allready open and running.

They say that kundalini can descend from above the crown. I'm not exactly sure of these experiences but i wouldn't hesitate to say, kundalini is the conscious evolution of Love (itself), hence can be understood in the realm of knowledge (deep god) and not with science (shallow god).

6. Re: Kundalini's power source

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    Good question.

In my experience,chakras are gates for various powers to express them selves on us.If you can understand how a radio works,the you can imagine something similar.
    The muladhara chakra is the antena,and the kundalini is the broadcast of the radio station.You tune with it,via the chakra and you get a fraction of that power..

I have no idea where that force exists as a stand alone unit..It's like trying to find the source of love,healing,etc...

Propably all powers (including kundalini) exist as frequencies and humans have the antennas to tune with them.

Also after the first activation,the feeling of the energy rush become lesser,since the pathways are allready open and running.
    Im sure there are many radio stations and you probably get em when you’re ready. That makes since that subsequent activations of Kundalini are less noticeable because the chakras weren’t activated before. However, there might be other rituals more extreme than Kundalini, it is entirely possible.