I lived in a haunted house once where the previous owner had shot himself. And I noticed an increase in activity/attacks when I left my tv on in the bedroom. I was convinced that spirits can use electricity to manifest. I have also heard of people having their tv channels change all by themselves. And When the people on ghost hunting shows go into a haunted house sometimes the batteries in their equipment are drained. So it sounds to me like spirits can use electricity.

So then why does Robert Bruce's book say that you can use grounding devices as a counter measure? I don't understand how this works. I have 2 negative entities and I can hear them audibly, for two years now. And I have a big mouse pad for my computer that is grounded. It has a wire going from it to the ground prong in the wall outlet. Even when I have my hand rested on this grounded pad, I can still hear the entities talking. So what does that mean? Does that mean it doesn't work, or that they're not attached to me? Or maybe it just works for certain types of negative entities?