Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can't sleep every night because of over meditating

can't sleep every night because of over meditating

I have been dissolving my ego threw walking meditation practice for many years

I think my mind is being to charged for over meditating i am struggling to fall asleep because i am not mentally tired

I had to do running to knock myself to sleep for 2 hours

It's a vicious cycle of sleep abuse because of over meditating followed by voices that would keep me awake during the transition stage from awake to asleep
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: can't sleep every night because of over meditating

Maybe give it a rest, just go to sleep without meditating.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i am not 100% sure what's causing the sleep deprivation

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Melatonin might help you to restore your sleep cycles. You don't need any medical prescriptions to purchase it, you can buy it in internet. I use it from time to time.

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    It's a vicious cycle of sleep abuse because of over meditating followed by voices that would keep me awake during the transition stage from awake to asleep
    You afraid to fall asleep.... you are suffering.

It is familiar to me. I have the same problem many years but in my case I mostly have visual and tactile hypnagogic effects....

You need to see a good doctor who will prescribe you a medicine to suppress hypnagogic effects during falling asleep.... Restore your sleep cycles and everything will be fine again.

I have been dissolving my ego threw walking meditation practice for many years
    THE STILLNESS PROJECT

https://www.youtube.com/user/stillnessproject/videos

You afraid to fall asleep.... you are suffering.

It is familiar to me. I have the same problem many years but in my case I mostly have visual and tactile hypnagogic effects....

You need to see a good doctor who will prescribe you a medicine to suppress hypnagogic effects during falling asleep.... Restore your sleep cycles and everything will be fine again

is it effective enough the melatonin??

I use kava kava pills however tolerance goes up quickly

i also do 2 hours of running every 3 resting days that makes a natural sleeping pill exercise does

the deeper story to this thread is bad multidimensional beings are connecting to me when i am in altered state keeping me awake a few hours in altered state when i am connecting to different dimension because of being in that state

You need to see a good doctor who will prescribe you a medicine to suppress hypnagogic effects during falling asleep.... Restore your sleep cycles and everything will be fine again.
    I am seeing a psychiatrist this week hopefully she can prescribe me something to stop becoming multi dimensional

bad visions before falling asleep keeps me in a altered state for hours in can range up too 5 hours

is it effective enough the melatonin??

state
    Yes, it's really good.There are two internet stores where you can buy them absolutely legally. Aliexpress and Iherb.

I advise you to buy 5 and 10 milligram pills or capsules. You need to take them nightly from 10 to 20 days.

You have to teach yourself go to bed and to get up early. Also early morning ts the best time for sitting meditation.

People were much more healthier before the electricity was invented because they were living more in harmony with their nature....

I am seeing a psychiatrist this week hopefully she can prescribe me something to stop becoming multi dimensional

bad visions before falling asleep keeps me in a altered state for hours in can range up too 5 hours

Scientifically this state of mind is cold hypnagogic state (effect).

i've got magnesium with tart cherry but i found the kava kava much much more effective then the magnesium

thanks i've got allot to work with now

i will tell the doctor i get abusive hypnagogic she will think i am not crazy because it's normal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast