Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: future in my dreams

slightlystupid Guest

future in my dreams

ive been having dreams, very vivid dreams about things that are going to happen. ill elaborate if people want me to but i keep seeing "early" and the year "2013"... ive also had dreams about nov 6 1961. but i cant find any significance to that. and the year 2018. ive also been having dreams about little stuff. like the coffee maker breaking. and 2 days later its broken. and i had a dream my friend had a little sibling. so i asked him today if he has one or if his parents tried, he told me they had a miscarriage. just want to hear what everyone thinks about this

AlexK Guest

Re: future in my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by slightlystupid
    ive been having dreams, very vivid dreams about things that are going to happen...just want to hear what everyone thinks about this
    I believe it has some sense. I’m not so cool in my dreams like you but I had the dream about what is going to be when I’ll die (after this life).

...I've deleted first story. I feel it's too snesitive for somebody else... It's enough of this fun below I hope.
    More about time scales in my dreams.
    I’m interested about how it’s everything constructed in this Universe. I’ve bought the books of R. Bruce and started to read. It was not only about to get OBEs on my will. Honestly talking I’m not sure if I really need it even when I want it. I’ve got that most of NEW elements I did somehow in my past meditation experience but of course not in this Bruce’s sequence and what is most of importance for me – not in this meaning. I didn’t finish 1/3 of the Astral Dynamics book when I’ve got the OBE. What was most interesting in it: it was about dream time scale. I did it in the bedroom reconstructed about 10 years ago. Reconstruction was made so stupid way that master-bedroom was left with no windows. One more important detail: 10 years ago I did plastic surgery correcting shape of my nose (silly story). This OBE was about half of the minute not more (but it takes too long time to describe) because I was going to keep my memory returning back into the physical body. I saw the bedroom with window (like it was 10 years ago). It was not two walk-in cabinets in it so the out door was looking as moved, ceiling fan – too (which should always be somehow closer to the center). Returning back when I was trying to match my astral double body with my physical body I had troubles to match my nose (It’s funny for now. Isn’t it? ). I intended so much to keep my memories that paid much attention to fit into the physical body correctly. Now I realize that somehow I visited the mirror reflection of the bedroom from 10 years ago when other people were living in it in physical world and my astral body matched the shape of my 10 years back physical body. Isn’t it funny? What was current in the bedroom? It was current everything somehow most important to me: bed with my sleeping wife in it and the bed of my daughter. Everything other including my body was of 10 years old. I think that everything I saw was some how in the shape of most importance for me independently of how old it was and what time scale it reflected.
    I’d like to have more OBEs for now.

Izan Guest
    I totally think it has basis. dreams are part of the cool scene. They tell us of things to happen or things that have happened. Sometimes tho they're a bit elusive.

Like d'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izan Guest
    I didn't mean d'oh to you guys. I meant it to me. Thinking and typing out loud again!

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Izan
    I didn't mean d'oh to you guys. I meant it to me. Thinking and typing out loud again!
    What is it "d'oh"?

kiwibonga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izan
    What is it "d'oh"?
    What Homer Simpson says to avoid saying "damn."

Blog Entries
    It's also another way of saying- "I'm so stupid." If you notice I say D'oh a lot.
    :cry:

edited on 9/12 by CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    It's also another way of saying- "I'm so stupid." If you notice I say D'oh a lot.
    :cry:
    Thank you.

guideforce Guest
    Everyone keeps talking about 2012 being the end of the mayan calendar so sometthing significant will happen at around the end of that year.

Also other people are talking about ascension that we will go to another realm and leave earth while earth is being renewed.

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guideforce
    Everyone keeps talking about 2012 being the end of the mayan calendar so sometthing significant will happen at around the end of that year.

Also other people are talking about ascension that we will go to another realm and leave earth while earth is being renewed.
    I'm not sure it's everything so simple. I read that this year 2006, May 26 should be the end because of comet's strike. Talking of the pictures of our universe, all of them are different. R. Bruce if I understand him right talks that most posible that human lives in different univerces in ones. That's why it's possible to OBE projecting, that's how mind-split effect could work translating replicas of conscious from one universe to another. I think that every huge universe process has own time scale. There are streams of these processes linking together like two rivers in one. As far from the confluence of the rivers as different time scales are as closer as closer they are. It means that everything should change even time scales depending of coordinate system of our view.