Thread: Hello from Houston

1. Smile Hello from Houston

Hello everyone,

I am usually a globe trotter and for the time being I am in Houston. My vocation is in Medicine and Healthcare but since earlier this year astral projection caught my curiosity, which lead to me being interested in occult studies and other esoteric subjects. Since I was a child I had had true dreams and I have some pre-cognitive capabilities. I want to fine tune my natural gifts and probably learn more. Although I haven't been an avid lucid dreamer or ever had a terrifying sleep paralysis episode.

I have been successful in having astral projections since 2 months now but I feel like I have no control over my astral body and it is still all very confusing. So then I started studying the material Robert Bruce has produces and I have been trying to do energy work. That's where I am so far with my astral journey. Please drop by and say hi, I would love to make more friends who are interested in the things that I am, in real life I cannot talk about these things with my friends because they start questioning my mental sanity. Have a great week everyone!

- Sid

Re: Hello from Houston

Welcome, @kidsurgeon !
    I'm also "new on the block", and I also kind of waited for a welcome, a month ago.
    Bussy people, here - no " welcome comitees".
    Have a nice - and instructive - time !
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Welcom kidsurgeon to the forum, I hope you enjoy and feel at home.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Welcome, kidsurgeon. I hope you find the help that you need with all questions.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Welcome Kidsurgeon,
    I know how difficult it can be to talk about this subject to friends who either have no knowlege or no interest in this subject. This is why these websites are a blessing .
    For many years I felt I lived a secret life as astral projections got more and more frequent I was going out to work keeping tight lipped. To this day there are only about 4 people who know.
    I'm not suggesting you don't talk about it with people just acknowledging it can cause some unwelcome reactions.
    Anyway, the way I see it is I'm the one having the fun .
    When mine started I got heavily into Roberts NEW ENERGY WAYS and read the first edition of Astral Dynamics.
    I can not emphasise enough just how much this helped me progress. This is a book that I think everyone would benefit in reading.
    Also all of the instructions given are tried and tested and work .

Practice, practice ,practice and patience.

Also keeping a diary is good for monitoring your progress. When times go quiet I can look back and remind myself what I've experienced which brings back the motivation.
    I would advise to only attempt projections if you are in a peaceful state of mind .
    Good Luck
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )