Dear Robert

As I sit back and think on a recent break up, There were some major decisions and situations that I could have made better judgments on. For example not wanting to do a trip because of events happening in my life that really made her sad. And yet months later when I think about that even I realize why the hell I just didn’t go. It’s like I wasn’t the one making the decision. Or I couldn’t think clearly at the time. These little things could have happend numerous times throughout relationships. Where you look back and say to yourself what the hell why didn’t I do this or that, it’s perfectly clear now.

Do u think these astral parasites can play a role in break ups and the ending of relationships?

My theory:

Thoughts or suggestions get pushed into people’s head to break up or ruin relationships. This creates a tromendous amount of emotional energy. Usually for either party. Which is the perfect feeding ground for parasites and entities. Do ou think this is true?

I have noticed it in the past with me during breakups. Being on either end of the breakup causes just a flood of emotional evergy. And most of the time when someone decides to end a relationship i happens weeks or months before the other person is told about it.

It’s like how does that thought even begin to manifest in a persons mind. One day they could just be sitting st a computer desk, and reminiscing about the relationship. And then they start to feel different, or a thought comes into their head. And all of a sudden things about the relationship that never botherd them before start to become the blame.

Could it be that parasites, or unseen forces do have a hand in destroying relationships? Just to feed on the emotional energy?