Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: opening kundalini

Pilar Guest
    Yes, perhaps the kundalini energy was necessary to awaken the trauma so it could be healed, because once it is locked down in the subconscious it cannot be accessed. Or maybe the depth of trauma requires the extreme of kundalini to balance it. At any rate, the trauma and the energy seem to be two sides of one reality.

The story of your pre- and post-trauma states is interesting. When I first began my healing journey 9 years ago, one of the things I first did was attend an energy-healing workshop. It used crystals and healing hands to transmit energy to the chakra centres. We used the crystals as pendulums to test the chakras first, to see if they were open, partially open, closed, spinning counter/clockwise, etc. And then tested again after the session. I remember at that time that the teacher was quite surprised to find my chakras were all closed to some extent. I wonder what it would be like to get a reading done now....

I visited one of my teachers yesterday, who helped me recover from the breakdown two years ago. She asked me--now can you understand what your purpose is overall, what you came here to do, and why you had those traumatic experiences (i.e. why they were a necessary part of the journey)?

That's the next phase, I guess. The answer to that question will propel one truly forward, to a place where the trauma is no longer an active force at all!

Blessings,
    Pilar

Re: opening kundalini

nwb: "my friend recently opened his kundalini and ever since then he says he has felt negative spirits trying to attach to him at his house almost 3 hours a day and he has to fight them off all the time and he is getting real tired of it, he also says he sees lights attaching to peoples houses from the sky and that these lights seem to be negative, i wont go into what all he says he sees but it seems like is having an extremely hard time with it.....even to the point of being suicidal. is there any way to "close" your kundalini, i want my friend to stop seeing and experiecing this stuff, i think opening his kundalini made him really sensitive to the point of seeing and feeling way too much around him
    1. How is your friend today ?
    2. There are 2 major kandas which open in the male earth stone . One is white and opens up the other is black and opens down . They are on either side of the same energy centre called the Throne of God . The white kanda is the plate that opens the tree of life and the white cobra of Kundalini .
    The black plate opens the tree of death and the black cobra of Kundalini .

The black cobra is essential but the order of the opening is crucial . First open the white tree and when the jewels of the sepiroth are in bloom the roots of the white tree can be cleaned out thru the qlippoths . If we open the averse tree first it affects us adversely .

If your friend is still in trevail have him write to the serious neg abuse forum here at AD and if he needs help I will be glad to help if I can ,also .

I require a photo of him looking at the camera with no one else in the photo . A circle of my peers works as shaman exorcists . We will help if we can .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3