Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MAP Start-up Group

Pilar Guest
    Hi there, Charles.

I'm guessing this is normal, although I can't be certain as I'm only on Day 3. However, last night when I went through my energy stimulation exercises, and was practicing the rubbing/stirring/brushing/sponging on the base of my thumb, it quickly started throbbing and pulsing and then I was walking around the house afterwards trying to shake it off, because I had an ache in my wrist and forearm for about an hour afterwards lol

After reading some of CFs OBE journals in the forum here (you may want to check out), it sounds like there are alot of variations on the kinds of sensations we are yet to experience

Vibrations, rocking, shaking, noises, buzzing---I think it about to get alot weirder than what we are currently experiencing

Cheers
    Pilar

Charles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    Hi there, Charles.

I'm guessing this is normal, although I can't be certain as I'm only on Day 3. However, last night when I went through my energy stimulation exercises, and was practicing the rubbing/stirring/brushing/sponging on the base of my thumb, it quickly started throbbing and pulsing and then I was walking around the house afterwards trying to shake it off, because I had an ache in my wrist and forearm for about an hour afterwards lol

After reading some of CFs OBE journals in the forum here (you may want to check out), it sounds like there are alot of variations on the kinds of sensations we are yet to experience

Vibrations, rocking, shaking, noises, buzzing---I think it about to get alot weirder than what we are currently experiencing

Cheers
    Pilar
    Heheh yeah that's true. As long as there's an experience it's a good sign I guess!

Pilar Guest
    Oui-bien sure!

Pilar Guest
    Hello friends,

Just wanted to check in on how it's going with the MAP exercises. I had a little bit of trouble yesterday with the awareness-splitting practice - distraction, I guess. But also, I just didn't have a good practice day because I couldn't stay awake. Fell asleep twice during my exercises. So all in all, it wasn't too productive. Looking forward to a better couple of days.

How are you all doing? Any new dreams, sensations, developments?

Pilar

Pilar said:
    You have nooooooooooooooo idea! You've started down a road that will not only shake your energy body, but will probably shake your foundations regarding what is real. Look forward to an amazing journey!

Spite Guest
    Hi everyone, thought I would post seeing as I am part of this group and I haven't said anything yet.

I've been enjoying my energy raising lately. I can lay down and spark on my energy body pretty much at a moments notice. My legs are feeling well, although I had a bad groin injury awhile ago and its still not fully recovered; I feel it while doing energy work, its not the greatest feeling, but I know its healing.

At this rate I should be raising my primary centers with ease.

Good Day,
    Spite

Gilo Guest
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hi and I would like to offer my encouragement to the group, I'm just at the end of week two but have a little trouble with awareness splitting sometimes one half of me will have trouble keeping up with the other half.
    I find if I just focus on sponging that side of my body for about a minute, I can resume the awareness splitting with ease.
    One thing I cant explain is that since I have started MAP I have started smelling things while dreaming , its not every night and it has never happened before, well not that I can remember anyway.

Pilar Guest
    Well that sounds kind of fun, Gilo, you could have alot of fun with that, visiting all kinds of places from flower shops to pizza parlours and having a virtual smell-smorgasbord

Pilar

Gilo Guest
    Unfortunatly the smell was of ammonia, and waking up with that still lingering in your nose is no fun , I'm sure thats just a small fraction of what were all looking into.

Pilar Guest
    I haven't had any conscious OBEs yet, but my energy work is going really well. I find my energy body buzzes into awareness really quickly (thank you dance-yoga-martial arts teachers!!). I have found that I am flexing my lucid muscles in my dreams to take control and steer them away from scary things that are happening.

I have had alot of problems with nightmares my whole life. It is rare to wake up in the morning refreshed with memories of pleasant dreams.

The other morning I managed to alter a dream that was quite scary into something safe and innocent. This encourages me.

BTW, welcome Spite!

Oh, and I wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is interested. I have recently found a terrific site on the web http://www.yogatoday.com that offers free downloadable yoga classes, a new one every day, and it cycles amongst three teachers who are very good, so you get a good sampling of styles, and it is a bonus to my MAP training.

aloha
    Pilar

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast