Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MAP Start-up Group

Pilar Guest
    Both of these techniques are really helpful, CFTraveler and Riverzend, thanks for sharing. I will try them both. Although last time I did my energy exercise, as soon as I created the mental intention to begin work at my left toe, the energy just flared to life and started moving upwards on its own. I moved my awareness to the other leg, same thing. Then my hands, same. Within a few moments, my awareness was split four ways and began banging back and forth with large sweeps from toes/fingers to hips/shoulders and just went on like that for my whole meditation. In fact, I was trying to make some change or just to move forward in any way at all, and couldn't. The energy did that pretty much on its own and nothing further happened. ?? I'm also getting the falling sensations when I meditate, and increased deja vu during the day.

Blog Entries
    landru wrote:
    Does anyone else feel their pulse to the point of distraction? If so, have you found away to work around that?
    Actually, this sometimes happens in the hands and feet and is quite normal. It can be distracting, but you can use it- try to redirect it to where it isn't- that way instead of trying to ignore it, you can use it.
    Sorry I didn't see it the first time I looked.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Riverz End Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    I'm also getting the falling sensations when I meditate, and increased deja vu during the day.
    That's a very good sign!

Last night I spent some extra time on the relaxation, plus I had some Paw Gep Dream Tea which is really wonderful stuff. I started to get the heart beats but I got excited and it went away and it was too late to try again. But now I know that I have to spend more time on the relaxation part. Robert mentions how this is often overlooked for the more exciting stuff, I'm thinking he's right.

Pilar Guest
    Whew! Today was interesting. I am currently having a different experience every time. I was having trouble getting my basic sponging/brushing focus going. My mind kept wandering. Eventually my whole energy body just sort of jump-started and then I felt like I was activated all over at once. I decided to try to focus on the spinal bounce and at that moment, I suddenly became aware of my heart--my chest felt really tight and my heart was racing a bit and it felt like someone was holding me down. I felt pressure on my forearms and sudden awareness of the room I was in as if I could see it brightly. I decided I would relax in response and that helped some of the chest tightness-heart racing. I was going to go back to the spinal bounce because I figured something might actually be happening and right then my timer went off

RiverzEnd-the tea sounds good--haven't heard of that one? Do you get it at a health food store or on-line?

landru27 Guest
    Apart from the energy work related to the MAP exercises, I often do some extra energy work when I climb into bed for the night. When I do that, sometimes I drift off but then wake up again. When that happens, I often find that more of my body than what I was focused on has become active. I'd guess this is along the lines of "awareness momentum" which Robert mentions in Astral Dynamics.

It is always an encouraging feeling.

This happened last night, and when I drifted back awake, I felt distinct activation sensations in my base center (which I take it is also called the root chakra). That was quite encouraging indeed.

Also, similar to some of the recent posts above, I often find that I feel energy movement sensations 'spontaneously' in parts of my body -other- than where I am focusing my awareness. Though, I've not had anything as strong as a "jump start" or vibrations.

The spontaneous sensations are always encouraging, just like the momentum ones.

Well an update to how my everything is going is good. I have restarted week 1 to make sure I had all the basics and I am glad to say that I have improved upon getting results faster and moving energy around without waiting as long as I was. I have also been able to relax faster and better which helps me feel the energy movement better within my body. Night before last I started feeling a slight vibration while I was laying down to sleep. It wasnt very strong or for very long but when I was trying to increase the vibrations they kindof vanished. . But it is progress albeit small. Until the next update...

Best Wishes

Tony C.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Pilar Guest
    Glad you're back, TonyC!
    I've missed a couple of days lately. The old 'discipline' thing. I am beginning week 3 today. I've been doing lots of energy work--chi gung ocean breathing is working great for raising energy up quickly, and 5 animals gung fu for grounding the excess back out! I'm really enjoying my practice.

Spite Guest
    Hi everyone,

Just checking in...I'm in and out of MAP again...but no problems at all!

I've been doing energy work everyday and keeping my mind clear and healthy. Alls well in my neighborhood.

Spite

Riverz End Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar
    RiverzEnd-the tea sounds good--haven't heard of that one? Do you get it at a health food store or on-line?
    Aloha, the link I posted is from a local shop which is a bit on the expensive side IMO. I'm sure you can get something similar from a local place. I have become addicted to that tea though, there's something in it that makes me feel great.

I tried the rope technique last night and I started to get some sensastions and then for some reason I couldn't focus anymore and lost the ability to visualize. But the good thing was that I did get into a light trance so I think I'm ready to start up with MAP again.

Deep relaxation is the hard part for me and seems to be key to it all. I tend to carry a lot of stress in my body. I really need to start some kind of yoga or something.

Pilar Guest
    I wonder--is this the 'lucid dreaming' herb that contains high amounts of caffeine? My boyfriend is taking it and he couldn't sleep last night

Well, my ap practice took a dive this week! I am getting ready to travel for 2 weeks, so we'll see how well I do with consistency. I am beginning week 3...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast