Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: MAP Start-up Group

Rob Guest
    I hope you don’t mind me joining this group, but I intend to start MAP again. I only managed to get as far as the trance induction techniques and then for one reason or another I gave it up. I have calculated that if I start it now, I should have it finished before the new year, all being well.

PLL
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    Yay! Rob's here. Welcome, welcome. *hug*

Well folks, I am away at writing school for 2 weeks and have the time and space to focus intensely on my practices...so, that means I also have the time and space to get back to the map. Looking forward to week 3 which has been delayed for a bit now.
    Pilar

Rob Guest
    Wow! Thanks for the welcome Pilar and *hugs* back at you.

Lets see how far I get this time, please feel free to shout at me if I'm not doing my meditations and start getting side tracked.

PLL
    Rob

Rob Guest
    It’s very quiet in here.
    I guess people must be busy working through the MAP book.

PLL
    Rob

Pilar Guest
    oh, thank god. Maybe if you and and Rob are both doing it you can both kick my butt so I can stay on track. I admit I have gotten off track.

Gilo Guest
    Getting off track seems to be a big issue with me but keep returning pretty quick, I'm a couple of days off week four and found the quietening of the mind particularly tricky, I'm too used to doing a million things at once and to try and take that to nothing can be problematic. With that in mind I am getting better and I feel that any meditation I do is increasing in quality. At first I just could not keep things quite but I used a candle flame too focus on which seemed to give things a kick start.
    Do people think that having an absence of thought is a natural thing?

Dream recall is getting steadily better, I have had up to four dreams per night with recall, this is not every night though and I have found that doing another session of exercises just before I go too sleep (sponging etc) can improve this.

I mentioned last time I posted about the shudder when I had my eyes closed (CFTraveler mentioned 'phasing') I have found that I can just sit and watch this and it will be ongoing but the slightest thought change e.g. what can I do with this?, will bring it to a stop.

Sorry its been so long, I'm promising to keep my updates alot more regular

landru27 Guest
    Hello!

I've been inactive on this forum for more than two months (work, holidays, etc.), but find that I can likely return to regular visits.

I see that it's been over a month since the last update to this MAP start-up thread. Are people still interested (just busy, like I've been)? or was this not helping folks?

While I've been inactive on the forum, I've actually done better about regular AP / OBE exercises in the past month or two than before. I've had some really stunning sensations, and have steadily progressed toward being able to reach trance state.

I've caught up on reading a few other threads on this forum, and will post some replies here and there.

I must confess I have been somewhat inactive as well. But I plan to change that on Jan. 1 when I move into my new house I will start back up MAP from day 1 yet again but that is my new years resolution... Finish MAP and achieve a conscious OBE by the end of the year.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Blog Entries
    Go Tony!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Charles Guest
    Hello everybody,

I'm in the same situation as Tony here. I've been totally inactive in the last few months regarding MAP. The thing is, I got discouraged by the energy body stimulation exercices...I was doing more than an hour each day of body stimulation and still had a hard time mastering the exercices. So, here I am, back to square one. Hopefully it will work this time around.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6