Thread: Mental plane

jsf Guest

Mental plane

Hello,
    Do you think the "mental plane" really exist or does it just is a mix of astral things ?

Mental Planes

I have been investigating this with mindscapes and Buddha Boxes .

I have 2 online peers who have manifested mindscapes and then invited an online group there to see their mindscape . In the one , it was definitely unique to them , they built it .It is not temporally stable . If it is not visited it falls apart quickly , decays and it is gone . It would appear that the energy given to the mindscape in thinking about it and visiting it substantiates it and gives it integrity .

The other is anchored with Buddha Boxes so that his mindscape appears temporally stable . A portion of the mindscape is his own . He made the tree , the steep green hill , the path and the river and part of the castle and his room in the castle but a portion of the castle opens out into the tower of nostradamus and the cosmic womb so it does not seem to decay . It seems built onto a fringe of a higher realm . I have taken the online circle there now 3 times . New people can see it and tell us where things are to confirm that we are seeing the same thing .

Andrew aka Tal Aneth manifested a mindscape as a child , he took the alchemy circle to it . It had decayed and looked monochrome as white to limestone in appearance and the buildings were in ruins . We offered to rebuild it for him but he was experimenting to see how much it would decay if he did not attend it or think about it . It has taken a few years anyway but it is still somewhat there .

Andrew manifested the framework for a group ashram and then we were instructed to shift that to the indigo ray and finally to the sapphire ray and anchor it to the bubble shaped realms of the Core pillar which are on the spine of the Energy Body . So now our ashram becomes a small part of the higher realms .

A colour stream also occurs in the realms .For example , orange is fire and all of the volcanoes are connected to each other in tunnels of orange . Crystal is the cave theme and all of the crystal caves are connected . Akasha is the colour stream of esoteric wisdom so all the temples of wisdom, the museum of the worlds , the libraries , the archives and the hall of records are all connected on the akashic stream .

To anchor your mindscape to a colour stream and to a realm will allow it integrity for navigation and temporal stability .

A Buddha Box is a technique of overlaying realms with appropriate energy , harmonious energy . Buddha taught us to place a core image of a hospital in Ethiopia with a core image of a hospital in Bangladesh etc so that we formed a Box of similar core images of hospitals in impoverished countries . Then we sent blankets of energy over all these hospitals at once . And when we projected into the hospitals we walked from room to room and instantly went from one country to the next .

So I feel that the mental planes are intriguing and I feel that what is constructed on the mental plane can become temporally stable when it is anchored onto a higher realm . The colour of the mindscape is important . The hermetic attributes of each colour's vibration allows it to quickly be connected to that colour's stream . It can become more useful when the core image of it is placed in a Buddha Box .

More on the higher planes realms here ;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... ,21.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Hi, Aunt Clair.
    Would you give us more information on how to make (invoke, manifest) a Buddha Box?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Hi, Aunt Clair.
    Would you give us more information on how to make (invoke, manifest) a Buddha Box?
    We just learned this so I am sure we will develop better means of teaching it later on but for now this is what I learned ;
    Open in Protection
    Power up in energy
    manifest a multitrayed box
    Choose core images from the same colour stream
    ie akasha
    place a core image in each sectioned tray
    when the box is prepared , the mystic can teach many students the same lesson in dreamstate , or send healing blankets of energy to many hospitals at once , or connect to several members of a family etc .

My boxes are one use only at this time . I suspect that if I manifested them in a higher realm I could leave them there and pick them up again to use nightly .

Blog Entries
    Thanks Aunt Clair.
    Wow, you're talented.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

If you place the core image in a cube, it becomes more stable . I am working on this now , it seems the pillar models we are taught begin with a sphere within a cube within a greater sphere within a rhombus that is off centre providing spin or change of directions . These are stacked to form pillars or laid out to form Buddha Boxes .

The pillar itself is a basic building structure easily manifested by pulling and manipulating an energy downward in a gentle slow moving spiral like a barber shop pole from the ceiling to the floor from the magician's left hand to right hand .

A pillar from a bird's eye view is a circle within a square within a circle within a square . For example the globe is the planet in effigy as a sphere suspended within a pillar of light to heal it . The pillar is capped by a circular hemisphere dome over 4 round pillars which form a square . The floor around these pillars is a round dais . Around the dais are a few steps in a square or more correctly a truncated square based pyramid ascending to the dais . The pillared temples we first learned from are in square based pyramid temples in the Phoenix Temple Complex which are set out in a circle .

So it appears imo that the Budda Box is a flat singular layer of cubic core images spread out horizontally whereas a pillar is a shaft of light within one such cube spread out upon a vertical axis .