Thread: OBE last night

Daniel Guest

OBE last night

Okay...I barely remembered having this one...

It wasn't a lucid dream because I remember coming out of my body.

I remember dreaming, then suddenly finding myself at my body and floating out of it, my legs wouldn't move, so I threw my hands up and it swung my legs out of my body and I was out. Although I was almost instantly taken to a large room..

Once here I didn't even know what I should do, the only thing I knew that I could try was to fly, so I tried and didn't really succeed. Man, I don't know what went wrong, why is my mind so...not focused... or whatever, on what I want to accomplish during the day in my conscious part of my life? It just seems soo....I want to use the word goggly, but I don't think that's a word, kind of like blurry but not with sight, like my mind is a big blur and I can't focus or think clearly...

So I wake up a couple hours later after slipping into a dream and think for a minute, and then suddenly realise I had an OBE last night, which was pretty cool. I'm very happy I got it atleast!

Acutally, now that I think of it...I guess it could be a lucid dream, I may have just been dreaming about floating out of my body...I'm not sure.

Blog Entries
    Well done, Daniel. Lucid dream or OBE, they're both marks of progress. The experience can be very "nebulous" at times. On a positive note, they can only get better. I think when you're relaxed, meditating well and raising lots of energy, the experiences tend to be more clear cut. It definitely requires patience and persistence!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)