its 4;30 in the morning right now and ive been crying tears of joy. Not to long ago my life was changed. It starts off with me struggling to get out of my body then just standing in the middle of my room. I feel i cant move my left arm and i try and free it from whatever is holding it close to my body. I get aggravated and wake up to realise my left arm is on my chest and my right arm is down by my side. So thats the culprit ok i go to ap for a second time. I have major vibrations then wait what is this i hear someone talking to me plain as day. I will list everything i can remember said between me and what could have possibly been two guys and a girl more likely two guys but definetely at least one male. i do my usual just in case corny talk just saying jesus christs name just in case this is some bad being, which i feel like a corn ball now for ever acting like that. I say something just as dumb like is this a radio station....nope. Then i hear him say ..here to have sex with you. I respond im not having sex with you. To which he responds i know cuz your gay. I begin to laugh cuz i now realize theres a person just like you or me talking clear as day to me and he's just made a joke. I then here him say"ok he gets it now" after he hears me laugh which instantly i did get it, i was being visited by actual astral projectors and they managed to snap me out of my whole ridiculous mind set i was in. I must say thank you sooo much for visiting me i literally cried in my bed tears of joy after that experience it was so beautiful and enlightning. I asked as i began to bounce uncontrolably from one wall to the other hey are you guys from the computer. i cant say i heard a response so im not sure if it was my spirit guide or someone else naturally if it was someone else please respond to this and let me know it was you. It literally was like a floating party in my room and i woke with the song by john mayer waiting on the world to change playing through my head. So yeah this not only was a awesome experience but it comforts me to the fullest when i think of my younger brother who passed on to the other side just a year and 4 months ago. I most definetly invite back whoever came to help me understand the truth of astral projection and what it can really be i just hope thats not the beggining and the end of my much better experiences. thanks for reading. p.s. i dont know why but i thought i heard one of them say there name was noem which for some reason rang a bell with my computer hmmmm. i couldnt find anyone by that name so go figure. and one last thing i thought i might of heard the name bri mercer, i wish i had been paying better attention for the names part to give credit where credits due oh well live and learn. im editing this 7 days after writing it . i just wanted to mention the reason this experience was so good is because unlike other projections where communication between me and fuzzy looking beings was always mental. this projection i communicated with people i could hear loud and clear, and it was basically the first time i had a conversation with a clear and definite seperate person.