Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Heart Of Space Guest

Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Greetings all!

(Well, i'm not really sure where I should post this, so i'll just stick it here.)

Hi, i'm here looking for anyone that has developed unusual markings/symbols on their body, found usually after strong spiritual experiences or sudden insight into profound universal information. Starts around the age of 13 or 15.

The people i'm looking for will be quite different from everyone else in every way. So if you would be kind enough to check your wrists, forehead and temples for any strange markings I would really appreciate it. Marks/symbols include the following: Triangles, stars, crosses, omega, triangles/stars in a circle, or the letter V. If you have one of these you should notice it right away, if not just focus your eyes.

At this point the only other person besides myself i've found that was marked is Mary Sparrowdancer, and since she and Robert are friends I figured I would look here. I'm sure this seems strange, sorry about that.

Thanks

enoch Guest
    Like joining-up stars in the night sky, I could draw you literally hundreds of triangles and circles on my body. Does this set me aside for special treatment?

Heart Of Space Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    Like joining-up stars in the night sky, I could draw you literally hundreds of triangles and circles on my body. Does this set me aside for special treatment?
    Are any of your marks on your wrists? and do they show up in groups? Do they appear as clear shapes? Can you use them to draw in and store energy?

enoch Guest
    The only prominent mark I have on my right wrist is a white scar I gained after trying to kill myself but failing and severing my median nerve and tendons instead. Funny thing is: The mark is excactly in the shape of a question mark ? Even with the little dot at the end. I've got loads of triangular marks made from little blood-spots, moles and the sorts. I bet you could, if you had the time and inclination, draw plenty of shapes on my body Whether I can draw energy from them, the answer is no. I get daily pins and needles in my left hand (sometimes it feels pleasing, something irritating) but that's due to the nerve endings trying to grow back. My left hand remains numb at the moment. I have a peculiar triangular mark just above my right hip. I often contemplate it as it only appeared recently. My friend has 666 written on his left temple.

Blog Entries
    My friend has 666 written on his left temple.
    On purpose?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I have a clearly visible star formation of freckles on the outside of my right upper arm.
    I also have a single freckle on my left bicep, and on my left middle finger, and on my left big toe, very distinguishable.

I believe the singular freckles to be similar to the levite initiation process of anointing the body in stages, and for the patterns on the left and right to mean that I am a missionary or priest from the stars.

Serenity Guest
    Are we talking something along the lines of marks forming constellations on our bodies? Then I'm all in, but I think it's pretty easy to make the simpler constellations with most anyone if you really want to.

Otherwise, I haven't looked all that closely, but I do have a small mark on my right forearm that's like the letter "i". Yes, lowercase.

Erm, hope this is at leastr somewhat what you were after.

oath Guest
    I have a lot of scars and odd formations throughout my body. I always liked some of them, like the veins on my right hand forming a sort of HY or the blue dot in my chest. They probably wouldnt be special to anyone else though. The only thing I can recall is that Ive always had these birthmarks, one on each of my lower back legs, the left leg being slightly more pronounced than the right in a w shape where the middle point in the 'w' continues up a bit farther. the other one is slightly faded but basically the same. The only thing that comes to mind in relation to this was that when I was about 10 My teacher made me run laps for doing something wrong in class, I remember being very excited that day and was almost happy to get out and go run. The next day and the coming weeks my calf muscles grew beyond enormous, consider my build of about 90 lbs. I weigh about 140 right now and they are still, more or less, the same size.

Sachiel Guest
    Physical manifestation of markings may only be an anomaly of astro-physical correlation. That said, I was at one time assaulted by strong third eye activity in the shape of a circle divided into thirds, the straight vertical line being on the bottom...and it would feel good on my actual third eye site.

I can give a link, but I'm aware that this is not exactly what you're looking for.

to Oath: HY is interesting, composing part of YHVH, respectively.

And what's up?

chamilton Guest

Re: Marks/Symbols - Got Any?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart Of Space
    Greetings all!

(Well, i'm not really sure where I should post this, so i'll just stick it here.)

Hi, i'm here looking for anyone that has developed unusual markings/symbols on their body, found usually after strong spiritual experiences or sudden insight into profound universal information. Starts around the age of 13 or 15.

The people i'm looking for will be quite different from everyone else in every way. So if you would be kind enough to check your wrists, forehead and temples for any strange markings I would really appreciate it. Marks/symbols include the following: Triangles, stars, crosses, omega, triangles/stars in a circle, or the letter V. If you have one of these you should notice it right away, if not just focus your eyes.

At this point the only other person besides myself i've found that was marked is Mary Sparrowdancer, and since she and Robert are friends I figured I would look here. I'm sure this seems strange, sorry about that.

Thanks
    I just signed up and posted tonight about my mom appearing in some recent dreams, check it out. I don't know if this is related, but I've had my theories... I've recently acquired a scar-looking mark on my stomach abouth 3 inches right of my belly-button and about 3 inches long. One theory is it may be a stretch mark, as I have gained some college weight... another is that it might be some kind of sign, of what I cannot explain, but i'm open to anyone else's similar experience or possible explainations

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast