THANK YOU GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!

Decided to evoke the Archangel Michael last night to ask him to clear out my house of all the unwanted spirits. Since it was Sunday night, on the hour of the Sun, I figured it would be a good time to get him. I'll do a quick outline of how I did this.

-Swept the ritual space
-Cast a circle with blessed salt
-Sprinkled holy water around circle and on myself
-Did the Solar Cross banishing ritual
-Bornless Ritual
-Conjuration/requests
-Welcome
-License to depart
-Solar Cross

NOTE: I have a physical circle on my floor made with masking tape. I don't have hebrew god names on the circle, I have the sigils of my familiars and names of Goddesses I worship instead. I didn't take a ceremonial bath before or after the evocation, it was all pretty much done without preparation. Also, I DID NOT use a triangle. I think that may have been why I got a slight side-effect from this, which I'll write about below.

For the most part, this was a big success.
I didn't hear anything, but I did see a flaming face in my jar of holy water. What happened is that, as soon as I began to read the conjuration, I got chills and a feeling of a presence. My right ear seemed to just close up, I guess, and I felt deaf. I had my eyes closed for a while after the conjuration. I wrote it, by the way, to include my requests.
I decided to open my eyes slowly and I relaxed my gaze on the jar of holy water I had in front of me. I saw my reflection a bit, but then I relaxed it more and began to see a humanoid face forming. I then saw that it was blinking and mouthing out things. It's face appeared to be surrounded with fire.
This was definately not a face-distortion, like some might believe, because I've skryed like this before for other spirits and in those cases I couldn't even see myself.
It only lasted for about a 1 minute, then disappeared. When that happened, I felt my hearing come back a little. I thanked him, gave license to depart, demanded all the spirits to leave the area and banished.

RESULTS: I asked a friend a little while ago that is sensitive to energy and a little clairvoyant if he noticed a difference in the old part of the house. He came back a little confused saying that it felt very calm and wanted to know why. I told him about the evocation and he and I are both convinced that Michael did the job.

SIDE-EFFECTS: I woke up this morning with a nose-bleed. That only happens when I've been doing hard labour in the Sun all day and dehydrated. But that doesn't surprise me since I didn't really put much effort into my circle casting last night like I do other times. Oops. Now I know better. I also feel much better and more confident about everything around me. The Goetic evocation I have planned feels much less unnerving for me, and I feel confident in going through with it.

FINAL NOTES: I'm sure that had I put more effort into preparing for this, like the old medieval magicians, I could have had much more tangible, and possibly even more unnerving results during the evocation. After all, if I fasted, became abstinant for 30 days, used all the proper incenses, stones, metals, prayers, conjurations, a wand, a robe, a staff, sword, etc., I would get similar results to the ones that are written about in the old Grimoires. For such a basic non-traditional evocation, I think I did pretty well. I definately recommend others (especially those who have never evoked a spirit and are considering doing it) to work with him.

Any comments? Questions?

Finally, THANK YOU GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!