View Poll Results: Have you Consciously Projected?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    74 63.25%
  • No

    43 36.75%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: OBE survey #1

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,050
    Blog Entries
    60

    OBE survey #1

    I've just been wondering about our members experiences, and if you would indulge me, I'd like to catalog them as:
    How many have successfully projected (both phasing and OBE) and for the yesses, what is your most common kind of exit:

    It would be nice to have a catalog in general of experiences, and you don't have to reply to the thread identifying yourself- it's most of all a survey just to satisfy my curiosity.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  2. #2
    Guest
    I voted No because I never have been able to consciously project or OBE. One OBE I had I made it to my little office area, but, I was terrified as the body sensations were soooooo strong and unknown to me at the time - I made it to my computer and was trying to contact a friend to help me when all of the sudden I was sucked back (it was soooo intense and fast) into my body, I actually came to yelling my friend's name. Another one I remember was when I was floating up to the ceiling of my bedroom. I've also woken up in the middle of the night after slamming back into my body.

    The most interesting experience I have had was when I was pulled out of my body once by two entities, that was very strange - I was awake and could see in two places at the same time. I saw my bedroom with my physical eyes and I also saw my apartment and where I was going with my mind's eye - this environment looked different but the same, like dark and hard to see, except I could see/feel the energy forms of the physical, like and overlay. I also distinctly saw that in my right hand was a glowing bluish/white sword. It was strange to process both sets of info at the same time.

  3. #3
    I answered 'no' because I have not been to the Astral planes nor experienced the classic sequence of symptoms. I have had many other types of OBE. Is the intent to survey NEW, Astral Travel (strict definition), or OBE in general?
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

  4. #4
    sash Guest
    I'm not sure I can answer yes either for a similar reason to wstein. Robert mentioned last year that I have a very active Brow center and he stated people with this quality almost do not feel the exit sensations at all, and often project to a higher depiction of the astral than 'classical' projection experiences. So it is more like phasing or biolocation than classical astral projection.

    I also think most people have done phasing but just don't know it (but that might be bad generalization on my part). Phasing is different from OBE though in some respects, from what I understand..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,050
    Blog Entries
    60
    In this part of the poll the question is if you have OBE'd or AP'd at all, consciously or not. However, since the answers already have been done (and adding to it would make it inaccurate), I will leave it as 'consciously', but please keep adding your spontaneous experiences, not in the poll, but in the comments section as you are already doing.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,050
    Blog Entries
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by sash
    I'm not sure I can answer yes either for a similar reason to wstein. Robert mentioned last year that I have a very active Brow center and he stated people with this quality almost do not feel the exit sensations at all, and often project to a higher depiction of the astral than 'classical' projection experiences. So it is more like phasing or biolocation than classical astral projection.

    I also think most people have done phasing but just don't know it (but that might be bad generalization on my part). Phasing is different from OBE though in some respects, from what I understand..
    Once again, a phasing episode is not an OBE but is a projection, directly to the astral, so your answer should have been yes.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  7. #7
    sash Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Once again, a phasing episode is not an OBE but is a projection, directly to the astral, so your answer should have been yes.
    That clarifies it, I didn't vote before being unsure, but will now.. Thanks. If phasing does, lucid dreams count as well, I presume?

  8. #8
    Guest
    Sorry CF... I assumed you meant consciously. Maybe you can start another poll or since there are only a few answers to this one, alter this one to include Yes, I have consciously projected, Yes, I have spontaneously projected and No, no projections whatsoever.

    The issue I have with this is that a few years ago, I would have said no and not thought twice about it as I had no idea what was happening. I've been having spontaneous OBE's all my life it seems, just never recognized it until recently.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,050
    Blog Entries
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by sash
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Once again, a phasing episode is not an OBE but is a projection, directly to the astral, so your answer should have been yes.
    That clarifies it, I didn't vote before being unsure, but will now.. Thanks. If phasing does, lucid dreams count as well, I presume?
    I would say depends on your perception. If you feel you projected into the Astral from a Lucid Dream, yes. If you were having a regular dream and became lucid, and there's just regular lucid dreaming after that, I'd say not.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,050
    Blog Entries
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    Sorry CF... I assumed you meant consciously. Maybe you can start another poll or since there are only a few answers to this one, alter this one to include Yes, I have consciously projected, Yes, I have spontaneously projected and No, no projections whatsoever.
    The issue I have with this is that a few years ago, I would have said no and not thought twice about it as I had no idea what was happening. I've been having spontaneous OBE's all my life it seems, just never recognized it until recently.
    I'll leave it as is, I just modified the title to 'conscious', since the majority of people responded that way.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OBE Survey
    By greytraveller in forum OBE Research and Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10th July 2011, 09:06 PM
  2. OBE Survey #2: What is Your Most Common form of Projection?
    By CFTraveler in forum OBE Research and Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25th May 2011, 02:28 AM
  3. Notice of Update OBE Survey
    By greytraveller in forum OBE Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th March 2011, 04:20 AM
  4. Reaction on OBE survey #1, 40% has not projected
    By Martin in forum OBE Research and Discussions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 26th January 2008, 04:26 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 31st August 2005, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics