Quote Originally Posted by Psi
It's not metaphysical....it's simply microbes on your eye of various sizes, bubbles if you will, and they form in various places. Here's an idea, go get some eyedrops and clear your eyes, and notice that what you see isn't there anymore. Also, if you look closely, you can see them indoors as well...It's also when you see a light glazed type reflection in the air that floats around and eventually disappears. It's not metaphysical. Now if you work doing third eye chakra work and saw orbs in the air that could be seen UP CLOSE and weren't indefinitely distant(as you will find these "Globules" to be, then that's worthy of mention.

[edit] Oh, and I have Hands of Light as well. Worst book I ever invested the money in. Was a good read, but nothing I didn't already know or could find online.

EVERYTHING is metaphysical... it all stems from belief, A lot of people that post here started their sensitivity training (feeling energy) from faith alone and eventually began understanding what exactly they were feeling (in this case seeing). Yes, if you blink it away... it will go away because that is what you truly want. I will gamble that many people who have had experiences would not be very willing to give up what they feel and understand now.... have they been simply making this stuff up?... are they feeling their own imagination?... whatever the answer, I bet they wouldn't trade any "results" for the world because it is real to them, hence they are interacting with the Universal Energy Field and creating their own reality which means they are making something VERY real happen in their life.

I see (and have seen them) within inches of my body and I was not doing any energy work, just getting out of the shower... they are about 1 mm in diameter. Very real indeed

I have the book on my bed right now, been finishing it as I get time. Yes the information is available in many places BUT this is information that has been experienced first hand and proven... very important in this field BUT most importantly, it is a bible of information all in one place. It may not seem like much but when you understand what she says and put it to use (like any good info.) it becomes more valuable than anything most people could do on their own in the dark for 30 years.[