Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: My MAP Journal

bastien001 Guest

My MAP Journal

Hi,
    This is the place I guess where I'm gonna install some of my notes on my practicing M.A.P and N.E.W everyday.
    I guess I'm gonna select the ones that are the most relevant.

First, I must say I have completed the MAP program entirely, taking my time, one program day each day of the week end, the rest training, and it took me from uagust 2005 to august 2006.

Now, I practice freely on a regular basis.
    Since the beginning, I've discovered so much.
    Discovering is so important, not just to go to a destination, but feel yourself stepping step by step.

Here is my journal.

bastien001 Guest
    evening, tired.
    seated basically, head sltighly bent but still maintained in comfortable position.
    did some legs, hands, spine stimulation and tried to focus on that newly learned trance state "under the rooftop" where i kinda localize concentration 3 centimeters inside below the top of my head, and stay there.
    A fter a bit of body stim., i drifted into a dream mind scenery of some minutes; was awakened by train stop ring and immediately noticed the scenery.
    As being a particularly hard day, i didn't try to stay conscious.

bastien001 Guest
    thsis morning, a lot of thoughts and chatter by the begginning.
    I started one big breath, then natural breathes, and begun energy work, with legs, then arms, then spine.
    I am now able to focus consistently, with intensity, on my body awareness.
    this kind of awareness is a kind aof a variant of the sponging NEW action.
    it has no physical counterpart, ie no physical sensation involve, it's just a member-wide "got there" thing with the sensation applied to it. Yes, I "apply" a sensation to it, to the place I 'm in, "feel it".
    This has as a result a consistently, favorable stable process. I am able to concerntrate on this. It never was that much before.
    after kind of 20 minutes, i started to do the base center stimulation applying, the rotative action I now use. my consciousniess is seemingly in my head; and I "get the sensation" over my center.
    Soon, i was able to obtain this again "stable" stimulation working.
    One of my purposes is to obtain a straightforward way, method, feel, a stable path in which , at every moment, I feel stable. The consequnece of this is a peaceful exercise.
    then, after a moment, I stated that i would not have time to consistently stimulate all my primary centers with that same method.
    so i switched to a "plaything" with my base center, and applied a slight shift at it (how to describe this ?) while ahaving its stimulation sensation there; the consequence was I got the premises of (internal) movement feeling. As a probable matter of fact, continuing this was being in the process of an internal projection movement sensation. I knew i was close to it, at the next door; the only thing i would have needed is some more stimulation plus the will to do so at this very time, but given the time left, i knew it didn't make sense.
    the will has appeared to me a very determinant factor. you can stimulate for long, be close to it, and not be there. recently, by just deciding i wanted more, i just felt the movement sensations (internal movement sensations) begin.
    WIll is determining when you want to have things happen. it is very important. It goes hand-in-hand with everyday practice. Everyday practice is the left brain's, will is the right's. They work together !
    at this time in the train, there was probably 1 mn left and it was clear i would stop there, so what i did is continue with mind taming only.
    i got out of the train, having discovered even more about the importance of will, and that subtle feeling of energy "readiness" , the quality of preparation, a subtle state of energy stimulation, that i didn't know before.

bastien001 Guest
    yesterday evening, pretty tired.
    seated in the tram'
    let myself go oof on to sleep, but trying nevertheless to control the "getting down".
    After a while, felt into a sub level (trance state), with strong imaginary dream-mind, vision, or scenery, mixed, and sounds, with phrases, people.
    I could stay there and be slightly above the dreamlevel, slightly to observe. I was able to maintain this situation. Then a stronger scenery occured later and i felt stronger "symptoms" : more coziness physical, "dead body", body far away, and an even deeper , or stronger, sensation or "alternate" thingy. I noticed that i had propably set trough a "palier" of say medium trance compraed to light trance before. There, i managed to try to maintain my awareness of what was going on with the dream mind.
    WHen out of this, I noticed that firednly hand sensation : hand like cold, or heavy, and a little energy of "ants", very slight, all over. This usually, is probably going with the medium trance.
    This time was particularly intersting, cause there was absolutely no loss of consiousness, handing over to a dream even for some seconds, I kept consicous at every level.

bastien001 Guest
    this morning,
    a chatty or thoughty mind at first. topics covered : work, relations, etc.
    decided to mind tam along with secondary system energy body stim.
    started with legs.
    what happened : bizarre "undertsanding-feel" of a kind of energy body stimulation. I felt as if "ready". that sensation is more and more repeated; more and more familiar. but i continued. then , i got over to hands/arms.
    then to spine. i change when i have that special kind of "response". from it. i changed then to whole body stimulation bounce. but just, before, i had that started feeling of "space displacement sensation" about to begin. I love achieving that state. I love know/master/working how to get at it. what's next ? i d'ont care. i just know it's a state of stabilizing towards a state of internal projection. that in itself is enough to pay great attention, feel and understanding to it.
    I would usually, but not only, practice at this with primary center stimulation and a special primary center technique derived from Robert (i will describe it extensively on this forum later, i call it like the "whole-energy ball whole body feeling" (!! don't laugh !!)); simply because it's out of that pri center stim. and pri center stim. would/could get to "displacement sensation", or beginning, or close to.
    The completed, as for now, of a displacement sensation , as i name them, is a state wihich i have understood to be an internal projection. It's a state when yoyu fell some movement around you, from you; and you cannot say where you are relative to your body cause you might say "i'm in it", you have a sensation to be elsewhere/anywhere else at the same time, together with a movement sensation. So i call it internal projection cause i read it as this description. ANyway, back to the sheep...
    i work on understanding how to "systemize" a path to internal projection, to the "platform" where internal projection can be launched. what i am currently discovering as of this morning, is that can can go to it without the primary center stimulation, but out of that secondary system stimulation. This sec sys stim, is bringing a particular sensation , now, since say a week or so, i'm continuing work at it.

second tramway 25 minutes trench, was standing up.
    started a simple mind taming situation, it worked ! there, i had eyes opened, but it worked. then i closed eyes and started (standing) primay center work, beginning with base.
    i got up all the centers until 25 minutes was over; but i say i had some thoughts launched about some topics during, i didn't "look for" active mind taming.

BriMercer Guest
    bastien001,

You're doing everything right. Please keep posting. I'm enjoying reading about your progress.

Brian

bastien001 Guest
    incredible this morning !
    i seated and, after a while of adjusting comfortable position, held a straight-back, head up, slightly bent backward (stable) head position.
    and i started second. system. stimulation with legs.
    i stayed there and didn't move. I decided so.
    after a while, say 15 minutes, I noticed a "popup wave", something unusual, both in mind and may be also in the legs. i would say it was the "getting down" to a trance level; a landmark trance level, may be a light trance level.
    i continued. Then, something even more incredible happened. I noticed, by the only working upon my legs energy body, the kinda state "premise" of "space displacement" sensation occurred !*
    that unusual sensation "thing" was in/with my energy body in the legs, and also "in" the mind. the energy body "would" feel different. how i can't say. and in the mind, i had also a landmark, as if a trance landmark, a trance level. no heat wave, no comfortable feeling.
    All along, had some thoughts going, but rather of dream-like nature, and there was not not much. Mind taming was ok, and overall I managed to relax.

second tramway trench :
    standing up for half-time, i did legs energy body stimulation.
    when seated, i decided to work primary centers, beginning with base.
    i thought "one station, one center" (as it was around 3 minutes each), but kept my pace and managed all centers.

*what's really far-out about this is that i never experienced that extent of second.system stimulation, plus just "staying" right at the legs. Man, it's just "partial" stimulation, after all ! but it came up to that extent.
    what i'm happy about is that at one moment during the exercise and before getting this, i wondered after a while of leg stimulation, and after the occuring of the first "popup", that i could continue to another part. I wondered what i could get by staying "there", and didn't try to figure out what, but stayed. then, I continued.

bastien001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BriMercer
    bastien001,

You're doing everything right. Please keep posting. I'm enjoying reading about your progress.

Brian
    Well, that's reaaly fine to hear you and that ! please keep posting yourself !

bastien001 Guest
    how far can go the leg stimulation ?

well, today i d'ont know if i can answser this !
    first train trench :
    seated, head slightly backward, drifted to front bent, some head orientation corrected 2 or 3 times to recover "slightly bent backward" position.
    today's exercise was undefinite, but starting with legs as usual, may be more work on legs, 'cause i'm in a thematic mood about legs this week.
    i started stimulation and noticed being unsufficiently relaxed. did 3 "5.5.5.0" breathings (OBE breathing, except with 5 counts instead of 8 )
    in order to set myself into trance (or "lighter than light" trance, the beginning of it) but noticed remain closer to c-1 (fully alert/awake, in reference to r.monroe's). anyway, started the legs.
    there was that state of mind in which i wanted to deal with things, ie thinking about some things, which i didn't considered as a problem and let myself do. but this time, it was not "under control". energy stimulation was maintained trhoughout, and i knew some periods of "active thinking"; getting out of trance in a way. the only execption to that is that is was not purely thinking but a slight thinking from the dream-mind, so i was in a state of lighter than light trance. Out of this I returned to mind taming and to focus upon the exercise regularly. there, i felt in control (to send my will wherever). this way, i came out of any thinking process many times, or out of a dream-thinking scenery. i "slided", "shifted back" to my "real-time" focus of the exercise, exerting mind taming at the same time in doing so.
    i do not say there was not some words or phrases or comments of any sorts at some times, but , except for any dreaming ones, i can almost count them all in detail.
    at the end of the first trench, not much to say, i had deepened the stimulation, energy at the legs after 20 minutes of this, which is a standard time for me to get usually "somewhere" different. So despite this, I knew that i could continue by the other tramway trecnh upon this and get the effects further.

second (tramway) trench : standaing up for 15 minutes, used a track of white noise. closed eyes, started legs stimulation, then after a 5 to 10 minutes i noticed coldness in my foot. the tramway was temperature hot, so i deduced that was energy level getting to a significant place. coldness would be perceivable up to almost mid leg if one paid attention; overall foot light tingling "detached" was also there.
    upper leg : some low level of stimulation, (with no linked "mind" effect) was too perceivable, i say very "light" level.
    i noticed that my center zone, covering heart center and plexus center, was stimulated also in a responsive, simultaneous way to the legs stimulation. i experienced that simultaneity other times, so it's getting in the way of perceiving a new of "step" towards a level of stimulation; (there was no "direct" stimulation of the centers at all).
    when seated, continued to mind tam and used some breaths 5550 to relax,
    then legs.
    legs energy stimulation sensations come in more clear and detached when legs are relaxed unmoving than in standing up, that's my comments !

bastien001 Guest
    yesterday night :
    in the morning, dream of being in a lagoon, with a water current, and looking into the water. pretty feelings of being "moved". plus, special "kind" for this dream; I guess therefore it could have been some kind of OBE movement, translated into the dream. (I have already had a similar dream, from which I "extracted" an exit technique, or a body loosening technique that I'll describe. It's called ...like... "Seashore Baïne technique".

this morning :
    first train part : using cd MAP track 4 (week 4)
    did legs energy body second.system.stimulation for 25 minutes.
    At a moment, trance-like, brief sensation, and energy body on legs with a different "feeling" occured there. Extraordinary ! I could understand how , in which context, it happened !

second part : around 17 minutes standing up. cleared my mind, put on a cd track of "jungle: hoots & howls" and did some mind taming. Before starting legs energy body stim. , I noticed my foot were cold (as yesterday). Was it my standing position ? or energy activity ?
    When seated, switched to arms stimulation and felt I could begin to do a bit of energy raising while applying my "energy-ball feeling applying" technique that I'll describe below. Proved good result in fact ; got effective feel or stimulation. Seated, after a bit of continuing arms stimulation, a wave of dreaming occured and I lost continuing of the exercise, (which is a bit rare). It's more frequent on the end of the week
    and this week was tiring, so I didn't get alarmed.

I paid attention to my body feel when using second.system.stimulation, for clues of state; I could find "cold", "heavy" or "dead", a bit ""away/ in the background", with slight tingling energy. When this state is noticeable, I can do second.system.energy stimulation with more accuracy. Aftyer that occured the wave of trance I described.

Here is an important technique that I'm currently refining. I had it on a dream, and it repeated, and i suspected it to be a real obe-like movement translated into a dream ! So I guess it should be tried !! Tell me about it, I'll be happy to help.

----------------------------------------------------
    N.E.W Technique (created by Bastien Gallienne) (Version 1.0)

Usable for :
    External / Body Loosening.There is possibility, as far I can say (which is little), that it can be used for or launch an OBE Exit.

Prefer to use it after the MAP Program has been completed (mmh..I know this makes the suspense, doesn't it ?)

"N.E.W Baïne Technique"
    The baïne is a french word for a current that draws you in circular movements when you're in the sea, at just 10 to 15 meters of the seashore (CFTraveler refers to Rip Currents, which is indeed that as I checked). This internal current in the sea draws you first away from the seashore, then brings you back to it but 150 meters away from where you were before it started. It has the particularity of you being unable to swim against. It is strong and you cannot struggle it !

1. Imagine yourself in the sea, at 10 to 15 meters off fthe seashore. Pretend you cannot touch the bottom with your feet, pretend you are immobile vertically, just floating there.

2. You can feel the water around you by applying awareness to the entirety of your energy body and movement coming from one direction after the other.
    Apply a slight awareness to the whole of your body.
    Pretend this slight feeling you're creating is what you feel of the sea upon your (physical) body being slightly moved. As a suggestion, you may make brief, roughly located, patchy energy feels upong various parts of your energy body.

3.At a moment you decide, the current of the baïne is now drifting, taking you away suddenly drawing you, and you feel displaced. It is into one direction, away from the seashore, and this displacement is curved, curved on the right.
    Apply this sensation of sudden movement strongly. Control that you're not contracting any muscle in any way. Make sure you also apply this curve movement.

4. The baïne has displaced you by some meters, and now is calming down. You are now in the middle of the sea again and you can continue from step one. At this poment take a little pause to mind tam.
    Repeat steps 5 or 6 times.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast