Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: My MAP Journal

bastien001 Guest
    well, still the grèves, and in a period of work change, I had this morning a big load of thoughts with verbal all long in the train, no matter if i wanted to practice mind taming. I guessed my priority was to deal with those issues. So there wasnt any kind of mind taming possible this morning (thoughts were many topics plus i noticed very loaded with whole verbal internal sentences rather than words, or rather, "groups of words" rather than sentences). The fact that strikes continue also make I have to take a different train, and my "repères" are not the same for the duration of the travel ; I feel i go less deeply into trance this morning but may be also in general.

I did nevertheless legs stimulation, arms stimulation, and spine stimulation. I had a certain response from all of them, then did whole body raising. I have noticed that recently I can "feel" the pinpoint of the storage center behind the belly button. It feels so bizarre ! I must admit I had never felt it this way before; but unless I'm sensing something else, I rightly feel a sensation/ feel a connection when I concentrate on the body raising and filling that storage center. Good news !

Afterwards, a simple thought came to my mind : I was about to do energy whole body bouncing, and thought of using my "energy ball " technique developped, which uses "global" energy body tingling or "whole-body" awareness, If one can say so.
    The outcome was that with a good energy body bouncing, my whole energy body would be stimulated well. Then, it would be easier to launch the "energy ball" ! So, it would eventually get me closer to the internal projection-about "platform".
    I thought of that but did not practice into it; as I said first; but this is a practice thing I'll definitely work at.

Otherwise, I did not have any other sensation than average/good level of stimulation for my energy body, the feeling of my storage center "at fill",
    poor global energy body sensation at whole body bouncing; then I did primary center stimulation in the first train and also in the second and there both, the results were amazing. Despite a poor level of trance, if basic/light and polluted by verbal thoughts, I could sense all the centers.
    Particularly, my crown center ! I sensed a pressure on my head/on my brain and it was really cool. I comment this sensation as being "fresh and heavy" ...
    Otherwise, throat, plexus, heart, and brow mostly also responded, with a special pressure also, on the brow !

bastien001 Guest
    great week end !

this night, did a dream were I tried to "initiate flying". It succeeded but for a very brief moment. Sooner in the dream , I was in front of a door, i went "ok, i can just go through this door with no problem". Then, I bumped into the door ! and the door felt backwards, onto another door...

Sunday or saturday morning, I dreamt I was in a village resembling my childhood's, and then started to "launch a fly". It worked ! I went up, and started to move, all horizontally. Then something outer the dream happened, I felt strong, very slow (4 per second), pulses in...where ? in my left hand and partly the arm. I would also remember a kind of very far/ low volume, buzzing sound. Waoh ! that was...?...?! Then, I continued to do what I was doing to make the effect continue, but did not succeed. The vibrations vanished at around 15 seconds. Wheh ! Except the fact I never experienced vibrations from my sessions and did once out of a dream (which was kinda erotic), this was the one time when I would get out of the dream and experienced the Vibrations ! Yes, Big V !! Very positive sign, indeed.

This week end, I did one session saturday and man, if internal projection is the platform, then I kept for 20 to 45 minutes at the edge of it, I mean, thye very edge; staying there, almost there... Very successful session.*
    Sunday, I did 2 sessions, one in the morning, and one in the evening ,minded as an ''extra'' one (in general, I feel one is enough per day, but it can be 2 or 3). Then, the first one was rather "expectant minded" and I must admit I have to train on controlling my own expectations, (notably try that with trance), or with another way. Anyway, I have discovered as much as with any success there.

this morning in the train, I did some 5 obe breaths and could feel a downward sensation.
    Then i continued with legs stim., arms stim. and started primary centers stim. up to the plexus center. I did get back to the spine and it responded. The centers responded, averagely to good. I was in light trance, with the dream mind moderately active but with a tendency of some verbal words let in, an impression of verbal chatter.
    This is a situation I don't completely master/ understand right now, it happens only when I go into trance effectively, but my mind wanders (a moderate concentration and motivation is the cause). As a result, it does wander and that brings dreamy thoughts, wordless dreamy scenes, or verbal scenes. The dream mind is active all through.
    Second train : standing up all long, bonded train, I had no choice but eyes open, look at my shoes ! I nevertheless did mind tamind, somewhat efficiently (I have begun do do some mind taming/trance work eyes open, which I wasn't much used to). This way, I maintained loooong seconds of no thought, no words.

* There is so much to say about it, how I did it, what I did. Here's an excerpt : Cd map 08 obe exit training, total duration 1h15.
    Did plysical relaxation routine, obe breaths with downward sensation application, and vizualization of the ''acapulco dive'' viz., legs stim, arms stim, spine stim, primary centers, all centers stim, body loosening (around the room), point shift, balloon, spine stim., legs stim.
    , "body disorientation" method (a new method I discovered saturday morning), roll left, roll right, roll backward, roll forward, point shift with "acceleration/deceleration fade" (that's how I can qualify this !) or body loosenning straight in front.

bastien001 Guest
    this night, woke up "in haze", very partially, staying in bed. Felt downward movement, while in trance probably. At going to bed, going into trance probably, felt "curling, downard movement". This morning before wake up, a movement too, plus remembrance of a dream.

morning :
    first train :
    cd map week02, legs stim., arms stim. Felt sensations. When going to spine stimulation, felt different, may be on the verge of something, like, movement. With a clear mind, managed mind taming and had some thoughts going on, with a part of verbal and a part of not. When noticing either "verbalities" or a thought, I would very easily set concentration back again with a clear mind. There was some tolerance for thoughts or vizual ongoing thoughts to some extent in the exercise though, as soon as I could continue the stimulation exercise; I guess at *some* times only I may have interrupted (2 to 3 or 5 times) the exercise with a "overwhelming" thought process, which can happen unless you keep concentration for the whole duration. I must admit it depends, but I can allow some tolerance in this regard.
    I continued this and when feeling some "level" or "readiness" state as for arms, and legs ( a state that i begun to perceive only recently, with a consistent time of training ), I started to go to my primary centers. I had a response from my base center, a delicious reponse (how could I comment it that ?).

when sensing i would have to get off the train, I started my 10 to 0 countdown, while reviewing at each count either my mind sensations, body state, energetic sensations, members , and centers (base)

on the second train, i was half standing, i did some mind taming and did some mind voiding (no thought maintained), there was also a bit or bursting thought processes with a bit of verbal.
    When seated, did some member stimulation, and all primary centers, up to the crown, with a set duration for each (time running out), with no expectancy of result; almost all gave a good response, and my base was burning hot, man !! When I stood up to leave, I was feeling my base center heating..!! great !

bastien001 Guest
    this :
    first train
    I don't know why, since the strike are over, once I've taken my normal train shifts again, I feel my internal verbal dialogue propensity has had some change.
    I was wondering that some verbal dialogue in the background of a trance (light trance) state was possible. Or, it is that my abilities to control and overview inner verbalities has loosened since the strike and the "different way" I performed my daily routines. ANyway, that was an introduction.

first train : obe breathing, big ones. Then, work upon legs, long . After, work upon arms, long work. Then spine work, long time. Afterwards, started Whole Body Raising, long time until the end of travel. I noticed a very interesting moment and peculiar : while I was feeding my storage wenter, and concentrating all the way upon its sensations, I was filling it with inhales and exhales. While exhaling, I felt, absoilutely proportionally with the filling, a sensation of movement rise ! I don't know where the movement started, it could be right there at the storage center; however, the movement was very brief if rather strong. Then, i continued filling the center trying to keep the same, but the movement sensation did not last. However, I had decided that I would train this morning on the storage filling, (on whole-body raising).

second train : standing up, tried some mind tam. Medium success, some thinkings processes would bring with them some words. At sitting, continued my whole session of work upon the storage center and did solely storage center. I can know "identify" a peculiar sensation of the storage navel center which is very pleasant to know. I did so for the remaining 15 minutes and the time passed very fast. I was in a light level of trance, 30 % mind tamed or less, 70 % or more with a current of dreamy thoughts, either non verbal but I noticed it rather often brought verbal words or groups of words with it: I did some refocusing at some times into mind taming, for some loads of seconds, but man, I was in a kinda state of trance, so you guess the dreams/dreamy thoughts keep coming back !
    As I wondered just before, I don't explain that at this period, for some days, my concentration pon mind taming or mind voiding is moderate. I can guess, however, that some part of these "verbalities" are located in trance and do not quite make me get out of it; though, I have yet to understand how it happens. WHy I know : I pretty much feel confidence that I master the situation as a whole, to the extent I let myself have some thoughts going, to some extent. Well, I think that's the period and that's all. Everybody can have a period of "depressurization", and I'm confident I am learning from experience as much by this way.

bastien001 Guest
    ----------------------------------------------------
    N.E.W Technique (inspired from MAP, NEW and one dream with OBE-like sensations) (Version 2.0)

Usable for :
    External / Body Loosening.There is possibility, as far I can say (which is little), that it can be used for or launch an OBE Exit.

Prefer to use it after the MAP Program has been completed (mmh..I know this makes the suspense, doesn't it ?)

"N.E.W Baïne Technique"
    The baïne is a french word for a current that draws you in circular movements when you're in the sea, at just 10 to 15 meters of the seashore (CFTraveler refers to Rip Currents, which is indeed that as I checked). This internal current in the sea draws you first away from the seashore, then brings you back to it but 150 meters away from where you were before it started. It has the particularity of you being unable to swim against. It is strong and you cannot struggle it !

1. Imagine yourself in the sea, at 10 to 15 meters off fthe seashore. Pretend you cannot touch the bottom with your feet, pretend you are immobile vertically, just floating there.

2. The baïne is moving you (forward).
    As you inhale, apply a whole -body awareness sensation of movement set forward.
    Imagine you see into the water. You can see algs, sand, or fishes, or elements in the water, past behind you as you inhale. Try to combine this visual element with the sensation you simulate.

3.The baïne is moving you (backward).
    As you exhale, apply a whole -body awareness sensation of movement set backward this time, a comparatively less strong than at the inhale, as if you were pushed backward a bit less than you were moved forward (so finally, you have moved a bit forward).
    You see into the water. You can see algs, sand, or fishes, or elements in the water, past in front of you as you exhale. Try to combine this visual element with the sensation you simulate.

4. Repeat.

bastien001 Guest
    yesterday night : a trance stability level focused very down, very close to the dream state, on the "borderline". I could hear or see thoughts, be conscious of it, be in the dream state (kind of dreams, if not dream elements, flowing) where all sorts all sentences or words, images could be "heard" or "seen", and yet be in a stable consious wordless state of observing. Despite hearing words, these were not "my" words, not "my" sub-vocalization of words, of thoughts, no, it was obsvious that they were coming "direct flow" from the dream; to attend this was a real satisfaction, 'cause in the meanwhile I was in a stable level of wordless observation; and at this level of trance (probably full trance or a light trance deeper, closer to it), this was pretty interesting not to fall into unconscious dreaming or even at least, unconscious patches/"click outs".

this morning :

first train: mind taming (mind void), legs stimulation, arms stimulation and spine stimulation for 25 minutes. I had decided today to narrow considerably the scope of my session to a single exercise : mind taming first, energy work second if mind taming ok. I could after a while handle energy work.

second train : 25 minutes legs, arms , spine stimulation, plus whole-body energy raising (I decided to focus my understanding and feeling of the whole-body raising these days).
    Interesting events : some pre-movement sensations felt at one moment, nothing revolutionary, but still, hey, it came !
    It happened while focusing on mind taming itself while doing energy work.

bastien001 Guest
    waoh. terrible training.

first, remembrance of 2 dreams, one in the middle of the night, one in the morning.

yesterday evening : first train : stableness incarnated ! a trance level, on-the-edge of dreaming images, dialogues, or scenes; stableness troughout, no verbalization, state of mind "trance-like" maintained. Great !

This morning : weh. amazing session first train.
    first train : some big obe breath, with the application of downward descending sensation( like trance training). Afterwards, after a consistent time and comfortable installation in that downward feeling that could be maintained, legs stimulation. After a consistent response (sensation + duration, maintained), arms stimulation. Two methods tried : one pass, curved awareness pass and three-member pass - hand, forearm, biceps. After a consistent response (sensation + duration, maintained), switched to spine stimulation. At that time, entering into a good, different state. Mind taming during all this : 70 %. remaining 30 % : some thoughts; of which some internal verbal dialogue.
    Afterwards, I started continuation of whole body raising with feeling my energy storage center at filling it. It proved efficient, and brought me into a different state, with correct mind tam along.
    The state attained was in the whereabouts of "climbing the platform" (going to internal projection), with a true physical relaxation (rather deep), tingling evenly widespread (sort of light tingling perceivable, everywhere or almost), plus a strange head/mind or brain sensation, "different", with also some light light tingling in the head. I was in a different state, definitely, I would qualify this as close to climbing the platform (climbing the platform is trying something to get in the platform, like using a body loosening action, an obe exit technique, that could launch an internal projection symptoms; being on the platform means : being internally projected, i.e, have the sensation of "floating somewhere in the middle of nowhere"). In "as being close to climbing the platform", I mean : you feel in a state were you feel "light", and "different". That is a definitely good state to feel in, first because it's nice, it feels really relaxing/ good, "agréable". You don't feel as close to C-1 consciouness, normal awake consciousness here.

second train : some mind taming, some thoughts, some verbalitites. Seated. Repassed legs, arms, spine, energy whole body raising and got at primary centers stimulation. Stimulated all centers, got a bit of trouble with swallowing though (10 swallows or more in 10 minutes !). At the end of the train, my crown center was a little bit less stimulated; and at some times during pri.centers stim, I had some wandering thoughts and some popping words due to various elements : being moved by another person in the train 2 or 3 times, etc. In this regard, concentration can be furthered to no word state and acceptance of events whatever.

bastien001 Guest
    Return of the Explorer

Hi, well I'm back, but these times I just keep time to wonder and a little bit in retreat from my experiences, as if to make a "bilan".
    This morning, first train : I used a new "Out of Body Monroe Institute CD - condition B" track and got fairly relaxed in the train. I tried to capture my speed of body bouncing and body raising because I was getting to the "floating state"....!!!

Lately, I've trained in my home for 1 hour sessions up to 1h20. I have also made mylself the "personal Diploma" for achieving the MAP program entirely, and next to it also the Monroe Hemi Sync logo in decoration, at home, next to my family's photos. Gee It looks nice ! Somehow I'm going to post the diploma, for those who want to landmark the Big Event for themselves too.
    Occasionnaly i thought of Robert Bruce as being a true genius, and also even more in bringing RB to me, Brian Mercer. This man has done a tremendos work with the original Map program that was suited in an excel file. This had brought me to the MAP book.

I've trained consistently these days, but I have yet to learn how to work intensely, how to keep motivated (very important) and how to give availability in my family.
    I continue to train in transport to work and discover things there, but I have there either to improve my chances of internal projections in that place, which is possible in the first train stage but less probable in the second, as it is so much moving.
    Or, to switch to training only in transport time and do more of home attempts.
    Currently, I do one or 2 sessions per saturday and 1 or 2 per sunday, and it may not be the yet optimal way of the Master's training !!!...

Aside from this little retreat, I have consistent success in making progress.

I discovered new methods of exit training (I say training !!)and new variations of exiting the energy body that i 'll probably pinpoint here.

I have not gone out of body yet, folks, but encountered a number of bizarre situations that keep me coming and interested.
    But don't miss me also, the whole thing is an equilibrium that is indeed difficult. I really try to get there at my own pace, so may be I'm taking my time to enjoy every possible step , so maybe that's not fastening results, too.

Blog Entries
    I for one recommend that you do your energy work on the train, but to have 1 or 2 projection attempts in your house early in the morning on the weekends. This will give you the opportunity of a projection without interruption (as in on the train) and you won't lose sleep or time during the weekdays.
    Just my two cents. (or .03 with inflation. )
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

bastien001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I for one recommend that you do your energy work on the train, but to have 1 or 2 projection attempts in your house early in the morning on the weekends. This will give you the opportunity of a projection without interruption (as in on the train) and you won't lose sleep or time during the weekdays.
    Just my two cents. (or .03 with inflation. )
    >Hello CF', how do you do ?
    Mmh...good idea. "daily projection attempts" seem yes the Right Thing to me !! & get up early in the weekend needs for me some adapting to, but it sounds definitely a good idea (by the way I also remember often reading in MAP to "practice early in the morning" but had not until now thought about it).
    After I read your thread, I woke up at 5 am unpurposely and somehow did (something I don't do usually) some energy work in bed. It was odd, I had difficulties concentrating without dreaming and loose focus. However,
    different sensations were there. Thanks for this advice ! I have to dig into that practice/habit, definitely !

This morning in first train, internal projection attempt :
    (playing CD Support for Journeys Out of the Body from Hemi Sync , condition A track)
    legs stim., arms stim. spine stim., whole body raising. Staying at whole body raising, back to member stimulation. After a while, started primary centers stimulation, up to brow. Verbal chatter/ some mind taming.
    (CD Support for Journeys Out of the Body from Hemi Sync , condition A track, that i used , is fairly efficient somehow / well studied)

second train standing, some mind taming, and some New energy techniques, but verbal chatter.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast