Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: My MAP Journal

bastien001 Guest
    between evening & morning obe training, my choice is done !

HI,
    I discovered yesterday something pretty unusual and nice. A couple of months ago I had tried a pattern of getting up early in the morning and start a session straight from the bed, in a seated position.
    Then I stopped, I felt that I had to struggle against dream invasion and my will/mind wasn't focused enough to me.
    Then yesterday I tried something new : after having set my daughter to bed, my wife being doing some fitness else where, I would set myself in an armchair in the living room alone. Then I started an obe session training with the objective of coming out, at least in an internal projection (I 'm still stuck there - I 'm getting ready for the full-blown exit, and set that I wanted to master all the previous steps before starting to actually "get out").
    I got very good energizing; trance was neat and quick. No mind taming necessary, my mind was silent and I was in a state of focus and awareness, completely awaken and clear. That amazed me because this is the perfect contrary situation of when I get up in the morning and feel all that haze in my mind !!
    I am going to continue the experiment, to test if I can definitely, as I wish I could, and knew this would really allow me to do a leap forward in progress, to train everyday in consistent sessions (today I do that everyday, but that's in the train, and that's not the same thing).

No hassle and babble.

bastien001 Guest
    Final word on evening training ?

Now I guess I'm part of the "evening-ers". I've tried a couple of times to project after dinner, before going to sleep, in the living room, my daughter asleep and my wife to her businesses. And this is the most perfect moment for me, here's why :
    - My mind is perfectly awake
    - My physical body being tired, it's so easy to get into relaxation
    - you can get in and out of a dream for a couple of times, but you get back onto a level of trance anyway after a while, more lucid and having evacuated the ''immediate tiredness'' away and ready to go for some concentration.
    - I'm so lucid, it's great. No hassle with hypnagogics taking over too much too long or repeated times.
    - And motivation at its best. Not the same as in the morning, where you feel so much in the haze...

bastien001 Guest
    Second-state energy body after 20 minutes of Whole-Body Energy Raising.

(Well, it's been a long time I've been practicing daily energy work, but not so ancient on whole body energy raising, particularly not so strong at it as secondary system energy work).

This morning, Iit appeared a pretty clear assesment as this : "after 20 minutes of Whole-Body Energy Raising, the whole body, including myself, felt "different". The energy state, or level, (or whatever !), was definitely not the same. So what happened ? Man, that could seem pretty clear by now ! That came from the difference of energy work type I did ! And what was that difference ? The time spent on whole-body raising !
    I usually do it for shorter times and pay more or less attention to having measurable results at that particular step. It just depends. It is just part of my daily MAP routine.
    But this time, because I always have a different daily session going on, I stayed and glued at that particular step. The sensation results were not that incredible, however, I felt the reaction in the "behind-the-belly" area.
    I continued and use different types of vortexes, getting in a stabilized routine and stable output sensations from it.
    When 20 minutes later I noticed the peculiarity of the state, well, I noticed the energy was different. And this made all the diifference !
    It reminded me of the "platform" (see previous posts..), of the compatibility with projection, of the very state may be th e ultimate "property" which allows you to glide into a projected state (I'm talking internal projection , here), with just a MAP OBE-Exit technique.
    Well, this has to be run and run over again, multiple times, but as I've come to practice everyday or so, I'm confident.
    This state was induced with a focus on the area of energy storage, and my whole energy body got into seemingly a high state.
    Seems to be the "good" property to work with.

bastien001 Guest
    Pre-yesterdau's night, I did a session home @ 9.30 pm.
    I stabilized in a very odd state.
    I was mind tamed and in a stable state of trance, and somehow internally projected. Though, I felt my body and even sort of felt a tingling all over or a slight overall "tension" (I could'nt say between the two). Despite this, I made efforts to stay relwaed and control wether any tension. But there was none. Hence the odd state. Could it be a slight tension state uncontrollable ? I doubt it. Could it be a state of my energy body ? More like this. My mind was frankly in another plane, as if close to "no tim" or no space" although not completely in those and not completely out of "the physical dimension". I had any dreamy things coming up, but mastered (no sleep), because I had impressions of a "wood place" (everything was in wood, like forks, curtains); it could be just a dream coming up and being translated into the state I was in. But the most interesting was me being in that "in-between" state, in a kind of internal projected ~~

bastien001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Congrats on the successful trance states that you are having. They are really tough to do.
    >thank you, Flash_hound.

---

Two afterimages - probably shadow memory download.

Given the slight flavor of these two images, may be they're shadow memory downloads.
    4 days ago, I remembered being in front of a "big" egg of white light. Curtain.
    Yesterday, during an evening session, a bit of getting deep, and into sleep; on coming out I had an afterimage of sparks of different coloured lights in front of me, like fireworks. Again, the flavor wondered that it was different from a dream.

bastien001 Guest
    Stabilizing a sort of preinternal projection state.

During an hour yesterday, I remained in a very cool state. I was in trance, thoughts were perfectly still, and I was conducting focus on my energy work. I was able to sustain this state or waving around it quite stably (some in-going thoughts controlled) for 40 minutes. That's quite one of my records, to say.
    The state was a pre-projection state : my body was relaxed, far way, the focus was on my energy sensation, my state of *mind* , or head/ or overall feeling (how to define it), was definitely light, shifted, and body-conscious-less, clear-minded. I can call that state pre-projection stable because it resembles definitely the times when I got my work into internal projection and was feeling "floating, with no body attached".
    And I definitely want to continue this and continue my mastery of that step; of that state. I just like it, appreciate it. The pace is right to me. I control things, and I am right now working on the emptyness of mind when using energy work, i.e the ability to keep a still mind (not only a wordless one), and use all my power and all my focus and vizualization mind into the energy work exercise at hand. It seems to just 1000's the efficiency.
    I mention also that I conducted care to muscles contractions, which happened very lightly 2 or 3 times. This is a place for improvement yet, even the lightest contraction is an obstacle to obe exit.

What I did most of the time is body loosening from body to window.
    I got there by using second.energy work, and trance practice. (few or no primary center work). Trance practice was the key here.
    ------
    This morning in the train : a neighbor was bad-breath-stinking every 2 or 3 minutes (in "waves" of bad breath). Man, I was gotten out of trance each time. (may be the trance was not yet deep enough -() but I am so sensible to odors ! I switched to mouth breathing but ...
    ps: the man was a smoker, tha's fer sur' !!

bastien001 Guest
    Stabilizing the pre-internal projection State.

Yesterday evening : exercise on my chair in my room. Felt "great coming out"

This morning, train : secondary energy work, trance work, third eye : great state.

Few words to say that I'm stabilizing the pre- internal projection state.
    More work for focusing concentration on hands-on energy work, or discarding wanderings, or refocusing attention, also, no words, void mind or empty mind, or mind to use imagery to double the energy exercise (x2 efficiency), which is = to concentration upon the energy work and nothing else !!!
    Waoh, that state is great. I wish greatly more money keeping on the hands of the Two Masters, Brian and Robert. Their dyscoveri is sooo.

Yesterday , I was bumping from chair (body location) to window (body loosening).
    This morning, did a primary center stimulation, using Wide areas of circles to stimulate the centers, very wide, half an arm long.

Continuing the path : Stabilizing the pre-internal projection State....

BriMercer Guest
    Excellent progress. You're well on your way!

Brian

bastien001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BriMercer
    Excellent progress. You're well on your way!

Brian
    >always nice to get a message from Master Mercer !!

1-Hour nap 2 tranced out of sleep stabilizings.

I slept for a long time for a nap, 1 hour.
    I woke twice in the right middle of it. What was it ? Body heavy, asleep, not too far away though. And the mind ? In a stable state of trance, man ! I was wondering on it and kept it with using a blank mind. Whenever you find yourself in a level of trance, it seems that just keeping a blank mind with no thoughts just keeps it undefinitely. However, it's easier to keep a wordless mind than it is to keep a "no-thought" one.
    The affair stepped in a second time; I found myself again in exactly the same Hertz band thanI was before, the exact same trance sensation.

--

this morning (like yesterday's evening exercise), using extremely fast sponging and bouncing speeds. This seems to "stress" me a little bit (beware contractions, they happened !) but I'm into that. This also seems to be one good ramp to launch (int-ext) projection from a pre-internal projection state, or even from much before pre-internal projection state is gotten at. (it may also be more difficult also for me to get to pre-internal projection state using very fast energy sweeps, in that it is not my historic way of getting to pre-internal projection state*). Well, I'll come to discover that one !!!
    have a nice day

* : and I'm still working on my "roadway" to pre-internal projection state !!!

bastien001 Guest
    well, it seems really really really clear to me now that upon a session (exit OBE attempt), I have far better results to getting any close to internal projection ("the platform") and with a much better concentrated mind if using one single thematic technique than I would in using each and every step provided as a "normal" MAP session.
    For instance, I have often real internal projection whereabouts if doing only "primary center stimulation --even on one single center--" , or "legs stimulation", and the like, almost one at a time per session, like in a "theme by theme" James Bond manner. By the way, as I have mostly practiced daily MAP aside from the Program Days during the complete year for which I completed the program.

It was clear to me this morning. In the train, I kept at primary center stim° and after 10 minutes I felt [while my physical body was getting rearback and] my energy body , with a high stimulation state, was beginning to be felt as "bouncing" / vibrating in a heavy pattern. - and by doing so, like "getting extruded" from physical, little by little , with each rearback-front move of each vibration (>"cycle").
    As if you would stuck two plates together with glue and started to buzz just one. It would more and more deglue itself and get departed from the other one ! - that 's what I felt, here !!! Well, I'm not far from getting away : continue this, and stick to the vibe...you're following your energy "body" wherever it's going, and it's going to follow your thought.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast