Thread: Have you ever tried invoking angels for healing sessions?

Newbie Guest

Have you ever tried invoking angels for healing sessions?

As I understand it, angels are non-physical beings that can manifest themselves in a billion places at once, and as such, they are quite capable of assisting in nearly every physical action you can think of, at any time.
    This question arises after I read a book called Angels 101, by Doreen Virtue, phd. She contends that angels are more than willing to help, and in fact are more enthusiastic towards helping you, than you are towards recieving their help. She also says that archangels are just as willing as standard (if there is such a thing) angels.
    If you're willing, I'd like you to attempt to invoke the archangel Michael to assist in your next healing. Supposedly all you have to do in order to test this theory, is say or strongly think "Michael, (he knows who you are talking to) Heal this person, or remove this demon" and he or an effective agent will come and do it. Alternatively, he may direct you through intuition or a more physical "voice" to guide you as to the correct actions.
    If you have any success, please let me know.
    -Evan, from washington state

G'day!

I have tried invoking and evoking angels for many years, with little success. I have called and begged and implored and screamed for help, to no avail. I have tried this with healing, and in life threatening crisis situations involving exorcism, possession, etc. The results are extremely variable. Just saying a name of an angel will not necessarily evoke that angel. At the very least, you will have no way of ascertaining whether your request has been heard or has worked or not. If this is so easy to do then everyone would be doing this and there would be no such thing as possession, mental illness, disease, etc, etc.

What I do know....

Angels exist.

While they will occasionally intervene, angels seem to have a type of non interference policy concerning humans, the exact wording of which is unknown.

Angels will occasionally intervene, but only rarely.

The reasons why they will sometimes intervene and sometimes not are unclear, and have never been successfully answered.

Common spirits will often claim to be angels or archangels.

Robert Bruce