Thread: Mood and energy storage

Dsmoke Guest

Mood and energy storage

When you are raising energy, does your mood and personal energy state affect the quality of the energy you send to your sub-navel center? For instance, if you're really excited and in a good mood, will this enhance the quality of the energy you store? Or is it all the same because you're drawing it up from the relatively stable earth/sky/etc. ?

ETA: And if you happen to be in a bad mood or in negative surroundings, is this a bad time to do energy raising and storage, or does it not matter?

Di Amanga Guest
    Hmm, in my opinion the ammount of energy stored can be larger.. However I do not know much about this, I'm only talking logicaly.

If we are so in the mood, than our body could "produce" more energy, that can be stored in sub-navel area by the regular energy storage technic

Once again, don't know much about it.
    Peace

oath Guest
    From what I see, a the energy itself determines mood. Lots of energy usually mean a better mood, ie higher emotions (surplus of love energy etc..). If you are having trouble with raising energy while in bad mood, I would reccamend disassociation with the emotion or ignoring it (which is also good for thought control and low energy management).

As far as quality, I think that comes later. Yes I do think that a better mood would put someone in a better position to make higher energy vs being in a bad mood(bad mood can cause you to make/process bad energy). But otherwise, the energy shouldnt be changed until its processed as generally it is baseless prana or chi.

Re: Mood and energy storage

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    When you are raising energy, does your mood and personal energy state affect the quality of the energy you send to your sub-navel center?
    Imho , the mood of the person raising energy directly affects the amount and quality of energy they are able to raise at that time . Moods can elevate energy or depress energy . For example in a spiritual church , laughter and singing help to raise the energy so that sitters are able to get better messages . The theory is that the higher energy makes the spiritual connection better . Also it is noted that angry , sadness and fear make the connection worse .

It is common practice to deep cleanse breathe before powering up so that
    negativity and blockages are reduced .

I feel it is best to have a laugh before energy work and then de-stress even more by chilling out and tuning in . Open in protection , enter a light trance , deep cleanse breathe and then power up .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~