Thread: "Throwing" Essence

Serenity Guest

"Throwing" Essence

This should be the right place for this.

My friend and I are discussing an occurance in which one person, under extreme duress, throws their "essence" or consciousness, or whatever you'd like to call it, to another person whom the first person was thinking about or trusts, etc.

Is there a specific name for this? Has anyone here experienced being the "thrower" or the receiver?

Blog Entries
    Do you mean ESP?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Serenity Guest
    These are the words of my friend - "...it's sort of telepathy where you can literally throw yourself. I can't find it or remember its actual name, but it's like an out of body experience where if the person, awake or asleep, is under extreme duress and thinking about another, that in certain cases they manifest to that person."

Blog Entries
    I have heard of people that have or can project consciously(awake and functional) , so maybe it's just a projection that happens out of trance. Actually there are a few posters here that have had it happen to them. But they don't call it anything different than just projection. I call it 'very talented'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    This reminds me of an experience I had about two weeks ago, though I don't know if it's exactly what you're talking about...

In the middle of the day, I was meditating with the goal of implanting some statements and suggestions directly into my own subconscious. Over the course of doing that, at some point I felt my focus shift a bit, and I heard "he's having a heart attack." That kind of made me jump, and I negated that statement and soon ended the meditation, because I certainly didn't want "heart attack" getting implanted in there, heh. Other than that I just figured it was a random mental wandering, and didn't think too much more about it.

Later on I was talking to a friend of mine -- as it turns out, at the time I was meditating, she was at the ER. She wasn't in a great state of mind to begin with due to her reason for being there, but then an older guy had a heart attack in front of her, she went into a panic attack, and according to her, "reached out" for me at that moment.

I don't completely know what to make of it to be honest. I've had comparable things happen two other times that I can remember (once with the same friend). From what I can tell, it only seems to happen with people I'm very strongly connected to, and only when I'm either tranced out, or half asleep; I don't think it would happen with just anybody, or in my normal waking state. Have been trying to experiment more lately with these connections that apparently exist between people though; it's interesting stuff.

Serenity Guest
    That sounds about right, actually. The person the event is happening to thinks of another person and that person has an effect, be it hear a voice or feel something or see something. Only, the way she described this is that it can happen while sleeping or awake.

Is there a name for this?