View Poll Results: Have you felt pain, if attacked in a dream?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 90.91%
  • No

2 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you experienced physical pain while dreaming?

crappysurfer2 Guest
    on many occasions my dreams are more realistic than reality itself and that means i feel all the emotions and feelings, but sometimes i dont.
    what is strange though is sometimes during a day i will feel an old wound, but not from this body. like an injury that carried with my spirit and is causing my current body pain...
    anyone else?

Blog Entries
    It was a huge dream, dripping in symbolism: I'm an early Christian, in the Colosseum in Rome being fed to the lions. This lion is eating me feet first! I wake up.
    That dang tom-cat of mine was playing with my feet!!

That was not dream pain, which, as I voted, I've never experienced. Never been attacked that I can recall. I've been chased before, a long time ago. Should count my blessings. I wonder if my years are a protection to me? I just don't live in a scary world as I may have seen it when I was young. Gray hair has its virtues
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries
    I have felt both pain and pleasure in dreams. The details are all over the place.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

D.B. Guest
    I have felt both pain and pleasure in dreams. The details are all over the place.
    I think that sums up my experiences perfectly... and cleanly...

The Cusp Guest
    Yes, I feel pain sometime in my dreams. Usually when I get lucid, it's because something big and nasty is after me. And the first thing I wand to do when lucid is squash it.

All this is incredibly fun, but to truly enjoy a lucid battle, you need a truly formidable opponent. To make it fun, they have to have a chance, you have to get hurt sometimes.

I got hit in the ribs with a mountain once, man did that hurt like hell. It just sprouted out of the ground and hit me like a punch as I was flying by.

ranlinra13 Guest

Dream Pain

Yes, I used to not only have pain from some dreams, but the injuries and marks as well.

I dreamed once that a witch was cutting open my stomach with a bear claw only to awake in pain and my stomach bleeding.....there was nothing sharp around to cut myself while dreaming.

I dreamed of fighting a demon (I do a lot of soul retrieval work and fight negs a lot). The demon was so powerful when I first confronted him and they merely made a swish motion with his arm and in the dream I flew and slammed into a wall, hurting my wrist which was where the first contact was. I had a sprained wrist which I had to go to the doctor's for and so much pain.

I lectured on dreams and a woman came to me for help to show me a man's hand print bruised on her leg. She lives alone but was getting attacked in dream state.

I played around with intention on which body do I take on dreams. I have found that it wasn't just one. I'm not sure how many different body parts you could split to take, but I experimented with three. So, I asked if I could take a different dream body not so connected to my physical - I also created a guardian to watch over my physical body as I dreamed, so someone else wasn't attacking that part of me at the same time.

That seemed to help a lot. I now rarely have all the pain or injuries - only when I fight really high levels of negs. There seems to be a clear gel like coating substance that could keep you separated dream body vs physical to protect your physical body. Healling works the same way. So go seek healing form those injuries in dream state to expedite the physical healing.

All life and existance is connected - therefore, dreamstate is connected to physical reality.......it's not just a dream.

Thank you

Celeborn Guest
    Only twice.

The first time I dreamed that I was gunned down by some gangsters. I felt each bullet from their machine guns tear through my body. It was one of the most painful events in my life. The pain sensations remained for almost 20 seconds after I had woken up... screaming.

In the second dream I was standing by the side of the road when a gas tanker crashed and exploded. I felt the pain of the concussion and then the sensation of having all of the flesh on my body get burned off. Again the pain sensations lasted for a short while after having woken from the dream.

Normally, even when in a highly lucid dream, I experience vivid physical sensations but not pain.

Snowman23 Guest
    I don't feel pain, usually. I often have violent dreams with groups of guys with guns chasing me through peoples back yards. I actually got shot in the head quite a few times in my dreams. It dosen't hurt, it's more an awareness of the bullet in my head, which isn't pleasant.