Hey,

I'm new here but I've read Robert's treatise on AP so I think I have a good question.

I have gotten pretty close to separating on more than one occasion and I can enter a trance and do energy word etc. etc.

The trouble is I have been having is with the exit and I think I'm doing something wrong.

I try to project by entering a trance the depth of trance varies and then I do some energy work the intensity of which varies as well and then I try an exit method.

The problem is I don't know how deep or light a trance I need. Usually I enter a trance and I still have some physical sensation sticking out like the pressure of my knees against my bed etc. (I try to project on my stomach because I'm most comfortable like that). When I try to project in that state I usually get poor results. However when I go deep, when I get really heavy and numb (right after I wake up) I feel more cemented and when I apply pressure to my astral body it gets me poor results as well.

So, what does the ideal state of trance feel like, indepth?

Another problem is that I'm ansxious sort of in a hurry and I think the major part of my problem has to do with the fact that my mind wanders all over the place. What is a good technique to get into the right focused state of mind?

Also what exactly does lifting out feel like? Because when apply pressure my breathing intensifies and I feel andrelin (accompanied with "astral" heart beating) are these good things? One last thing how much energy work should I do before I try to do the exit method? What are some good tips to entering the vibrational state.

These questions are a little specific so I would enjoy a specific answer.

P.S. If my writing isn't clear please say so.