Thread: Vatican visits and impenetratable rooms

Frankez Guest

Vatican visits and impenetratable rooms

Hi! I'm new here and used to feel alone, but geeze...I'm feeling comfortable already Anyway, just wanted to throw this out there. I feel comfortable saying it, after some of the stuff I've read, especially the UFOlogy forums. Well, I know someone who knows someone who knows a guy in Mexico that is a natural APer or OBEer and he's told a lot of stories. He says he's been all over the world and outside of the world, too. But since he's Mexican, he's of course Catholic, and the place he likes to AP/OBE to is the Vatican. He likes it there, but he says there's a couple of rooms that he can't get into. For some reason, he is not allowed. He's tried and tried, but just can't get inside. Any thoughts or opinions on this? I've APed and OBEed a few times, but accidentally. This guy though, is a natural born traveler. It gives me chills to think about and it's very fascinating. Ideas? Opinions? Thanks and see ya!

jalef Guest

Re: Vatican visits and impenetratable rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Frankez
    I know someone who knows someone who knows a guy in Mexico
    Rofl

there are a few threads here about this topic. of course its possible that the vatican has secret metaphysical projects just as it is possible that the USA has but who knows? maybe its nonsense maybe its real. you cant prove it just like any other conspiracy theory and i would take the words of a friend of a friend of a friend with a grain of salt...