Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FaithNoMore's MAP Journal

FaithNoMore Guest

FaithNoMore's MAP Journal

Hello everyone!

Background:
    I've had several OBEs over the past half months, picking up AD in probably July or something. Most, if not all of them have been false awakenings. It didn't seem I was fully conscious in them and they could be called more or less astral wandering experiences. They involved trying to levitate objects and myself and just moving around my house clumsily. I experienced and OBE a few days after picking up AD. The first two ones were scary because I felt a force pulling me from behind that I couldn't fight off, which I realized upon coming to that it was likely just myself. The second one was kinda funny because there was this cheesy sheet covered ghostly image behind me in the mirror in the bathroom It hardly looked human, let alone ghostlike, but my arms became dead and I couldnt get out of its grasp so the fear took me back.

Almost all of them have been done with the saltcube method of setting your alarm earlier than normal, or falling alseep in a chair and projecting unintentionally. I think thats mainly the reason why I've been so clumsy and out of it in my OBES. I've hade more awareness and lucidity in dreams recently oddly enough.

I've been using NEW for months now, and had good results thus far, although my sacral and solar chakras dont give me nearly the same level of sensations as my others.

Day 1
    Energy: Tired(~6hrs sleep).
    Clairvoyance: Strong afterimages appearing after split seconds and purple "vortex" haze occuring in a minute or two, noticely faster than normal.

Had to go to class in 20 minutes and wasn't prepared, with my room being messy from getting back, and forgetting the hard backed chair at first.

I had more stimulation in my feet than I've felt in a while, probably because I really took my time tracing the movement and scratching them, two things I typically overlooked in the past months and sped through with just rapid back and forth movements.

The pre stimulation really makes it easier to feel and drag the sensations, which otherwise takes me some time to get the vibrations and tingling going on less active and sensative areas.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 2

Did exercises later in the day that planned as I woke up later. Only 1 class today.

Energy: Over rested(lazy)
    Clairvoyance: Average. Closed eye sparks and lights beginning to become more in sync with open eye images, which I am pleased with. I always thought it would be the other way around for some reason.

Felt some throbbing and tingling effects in legs from the muscle tensing and relaxation portion, something that is not normal for me and adds enthusiam to mastering relxation. Both feet are about equal in sensitiivy, but everything else on right leg up I feel more intensely, especially the throbbing and trickling sensations. It sounds similar to CFTraveler's blood throbbing sensations.

Thumb felt slightly more active than normal, with some sort of slightly warming non moving energy being felt, moreso at the base of the thumb. I've felt a powerful throbbing release sensation there before once out of the blue, like a thumb spasm. Maybe it's mostly balanced already or I just need to work with it more to feel the sensations. Brian's tips on day 2 were helpful and eased my mind to recreate the motion.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 3

Energy: Well rested
    Clairvoyance: Clearest sky visions I've ever had. Saw lots of small flashes and small blue orbs doing loops and other crazy movements across the city sky. Very awe inspiring and soothing to watch during susnet. I think I'm beginning to pick up on the surrounding energy/auru of these things and a overlay of the sky, like a big bubble/forcefield almost, although it could be in part due to afterimages and the highlighting effect.

Doing some cardio and exercise helps a lot with clairvoyance I find. I often come out of the gym at night and instantly see the white afterimage/auru of the trees against the night sky.

Toes and feet responded well, but hands and fingers still have little response. However after coming back from the gardens my hands got cold and I found it easier to feel the energy as I moved my awareness up and down.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 4

Energy: Overslept
    Clairvoyance: Better sky visions than yesterday. More detection while moving it seemed. When I did sit down and focus my gaze the blue/purple haze that I see most often with closed eyes appeared over the sky in roughly 10 minutes. It was an outward moving expanding movement, which I think is oppostive of what I typically see with closed eyes.... I'll have to check.

I wasn't able to individually feel my toes when doing the brushing and sponging, probably because of my socks. Definately some buzzing and energetic sensations. The last time I remember there being any real painful or intense sensations was when I first picked up AD nearly half a year ago, so I think the intense stuff is mostly done with.

Last night I decided to lay in my bed with my head propped against the wall(to keep me from falling asleep) and tried to put my body to sleep and get the energy moving. I was feeling my heart chakra more than average that day. I did feel some different sensations and pressure in points of my feet where I typically don't feel anything, which is great cause it's been pretty much the same ol spots for the last half year.After probably 45 minutes I decided to try and move my astral arms and legs around and see if I couldn't get some buzzing going. My legs were probably only 25% asleep but trying to move my astral legs around caused some noticeable sensations. I really tried to clasp my astral hands together and move them back and forth and the subtle vibrations in my arms really started up quickly so I stopped.

I tried the gravity press where you feel the gravity pulling you down and I did feel different. I think I did feel my heart chakra ramp up just a little. My neck was starting to crap around an hour so I stopped.

Is it "bad" to use methods normally aimed at getting out of your body to start up the energetic sensations so you can move them around? Oh well.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 5

Energy: Overslept
    Clairvoyance: Didn't do much sky gazing, but the trails from people was definately more noticeable today. Being in a crowd I'd see more than one trail, especially around the head area, which was white. Afterimages don't drag unless I move my eyes, so I'm pretty sure thats a part of their aura I'm seeing when I keep my head and glance fixed. Either that or I have zero delay on seeing afterimages on moving objects near my peripheral vision now? I'm really looking forward to seeing the aura full blast and how lovely God's kingdom is with auric fields everywhere.

Wow I'm really starting to feel the feet now. Slow and steady really helps out. My prediction was off about having my feel already well balanced, because I'm feelin the sensations much more quickly and powerfuly now, and the left leg is catching up. I felt a nice cool feeling in toes of my right foot today, and its becoming more common in my body, like a nice cool breath of fresh air filling your whole middle section. It seems like my lower body falls asleep faster while sitting around in class, and/or my legs are just getting better conditioned to respond. I remember in the summertime I'd sit down in a chair and within a minute, or even a few seconds I'd start to feel powerful sensations, but it was sporadic and I couldn't figure out how or why it was happening.

Feeling spiffy!

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 6

Energy: Normal. Underslept then took a nap
    Clairvoyance: closed eye afterimages slighly stronger. Beginning to take in most shapes and colors in from a room in, instead of just a few large and/or bright objects. Seeing more blue/purple little sparks/entities and they're slightly easier to see with their trails visible again, though there are still gaps in their movement path, like a slow speed video camera.

Right leg is really becoming active more throughout the day, and whenever I stop or sit down I start feeling sensations. Left leg still behind on the power of the sensations, but strong none the less. When I go to sleep at night I typically sleep on my right side and have been tracing awareness up and down from my legs to arms as I drift to sleep for quite some time now. My whole right side will get some strong sensations and often I'll have a few energetic jerks. Left side is also catching up.

Stomach area has more frequent physical pulsations and energetic movement throughout the day. I haven't been really able to feel my sacral and solar chakras but I think that is changing quickly.

Heart chakra becoming stronger and more quickly stimulated throughout the day.

If I could feel the same powerful sensations I felt in my legs while tracing and circling awarness, I bet I'd be quickly on my way to getting kundalini flowing up the spine, and I predict I'm getting close.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 7

It's been a great first week!

Energy: Average. Underslept then took nap
    Clairvoyance: I could have sworn I saw a ghost or some small whispy cloud outside moving at head level about 10-20 feet in front of someone. It was dark with some street lights and I thought it was somebody's breath...but it was moving and not dissipating. I then saw another similar thing with another person. I was so taken a back like "Oh yeah ghosts!" and I didn't feel so afraid anymore lol. Could have been some etheric cloud? Wall images were the strongest they've ever been, with dozens of white blurry shapes and whatnot appearing.

Last night I slept on my back for a bit stimulating things and slipped in and out of consciousness, coming back into this thoughtless and energized state like 3 times. Gave me some interesting dreams.

Getting good with doing the bouncing/wave action, especially with the feet. I'd like to be able to do that will the whole of the legs, and eventually the spine and chakras! Can feel the pulsing in my whole right leg now and left leg is equalizing more.

This program is working great!
    Looking forward to week two!

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 8

Energy: Slightly drained
    Clairvoyance: Auric images are really beginning to become the norm on everyone while sitting in class. Every time somebody moves there is a drag effect it seems. At night I saw a very faint 2 inch or so whitish glow around my hand and arm with the light off. No etheric clouds today or whatnot heh

Hands responded pretty well. Stirring action didn't do much for me though. Sat in a recliner chair to meditate and it made a big difference in my relaxation level. My legs really start having sensations right away if I kicked up the leg rest. I got that head buzzing alert energy feeling that I got while I slept last night in about 10-20 minutes. I'll definately be using it to stimulate my energetic body, as I find it much easier in such a chair than on a hardbacked one or even on a bed.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Internet wasn't working for a while but I typed up my experiences offline.

Day 9 Average Day

Day 10

Energy: Average
    Clairvoyance: Average. However I remember waking up after 7 hours of sleep and saw this bluish purple glow around my hands as I moved my hand below head level to turn off my alarm.

Felt a pressure on my lower back while doing the spinal bounce. Can't feel the bounce much from the arms and legs aren't responding as powerfully.

Day 11

I think I need to do session it earlier in the day. Don't get as much stimulation it seems later in the day/night.

Purple inward haze built up and I was able to sit up then walk around a little with it pulsing. Wasn't able to see myself in the mirror with it though as it faded away.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 12

First OBE?

Had an experience where I went down and traveled through some really thick and dense stuff and I remember the feeling most I remember seeing reddish yellow fragments particles all around me. It was really tough going and I tried to move upwards but I didn't end up escaping the ground or whatever.

Clairvoyance: Afterimages were the most sharp today. The blue wolf wallpaper I have on my laptop turned into a blurry orangish
    wolf. Saw more abstracts and white thingys while sitting around today in class, something I typically don't see.

Legs started to go off later in the night. Particularily my right foot, it built up as tingling when I payed attention to it and when I focused on it for some more seconds it "released" and I could feel the wave effects.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast