Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FaithNoMore's MAP Journal

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 24

energy: underslept (5-6hrs)
    clairvoyance: avg

++++Auric sight: saw a small blue emination of "light" coming from the back of somebody as he walked that didn't correspond with his shirt afterimage color.
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: avg. flickering and static seem to be common place now when I close my eyes.
    ++++Astral sight: avg
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: avg

I felt stronger sensations in my sacral chakra when moving left and right, but still nothing concrete. Solar plexus center had a lot more pressure, but that was likely from the light sratch I gave it.

I find its still very helpful to scratch an area I'm going to stimulate even its my feet which are easy to stimulate by awareness alone. I can manipulate the sensation much easier if its already existing. This works well with sitting cross legged and the slight numbness that comes on when body parts are overlayed in certain ways.

FaithNoMore Guest
    had 2 OBE like experiences during a long "nap" from 11-3

This would be the first time I remembered in suffucient detail actually leaving my body.

The first one I remember feeling a release in my body and my body awareness sight slowly increasing to where I could see the rest of the room. I saw double of my legs as they came out. At first it was a little dark in the middle of my vision but that went away. I asked for my guardian angel to be with me. I got up and moved towards the window and was going to do a powerful jump through the roof when I decided to take it slower. I floated up and closed my eyes as I went through the ceiling. It was pretty tough but I felt openesss some seconds later. I ended up in another room instead of being in the attic/top structure. There was a window here too and I looked out on the complex. I tried to float up and go through the ceiling again but it was harder this time. Maybe I didn't actually go through the ceiling?

Another time I was having a dream or something of the sort and was at the base of a green hill and I decided to glide/fly. I immediately felt some sort of wave/sensation in my body.

I remember feeling a pulling sensation in one of these experiences and also think I remember experiencing some pain in my spine or something but told myself to keep going and to "not be scared' hoping itd be communicatd to my body. I think it worked.

Day 25

Energy: tired (5-6hrs)
    Clairvoyance: avg

++++Auric sight: avg
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: avg.
    ++++Astral sight: slightly above avg

Typical MAP and new session. Only gave my solar plexus a good finger push but I experienced stronger pressure sensations than yesterday. Heart area started to get the a little blood pumping/vibrating effect when stimulating feet.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 26

Energy: avg (8-9hrs)

++++Auric sight: slightly above avg. I was watching the History channel and they were presenting Battle of Guadalcanal. They had some military shorts in black and white and I thought I saw white trails above the soldiers heads when they werent wearing helmets.
    ++++Astral sight: slightly above avg. When I did my MAP session and closed my eyes I was seeing the sparks and blips of light much more clear and more in 3d. One spot of light in particular was pretty bright for closed eyes and I felt like it was definately "out there" somewhere and not just a 2d overlay.
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: slightly above avg

Didn't do session till like 2 in the morning so I was tired. Was buzzing more over but didn't feel a whole lot of powerful primary center stimulation. Sacral center was a bit more detectable but still nothing as strong as root, heart, or third eye.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 27

Energy: overslept (9-11hrs)
    Clairvoyance: above avg

++++Body Awareness Sight: slightly above avg.
    ++++Astral sight: above avg

Staticy vision is more frequent now. I spent some minutes looking at the wall in near dark with a nightlamp on, and when I turned it off it was like there was a hundred of those little blue sparks flying around the room.

Good relaxation and overall tingling during MAP session. Left leg responded better than right for a first, and was tingly throughout.

Day 28

++++Body Awareness Sight: higher still
    ++++Astral sight: higher still

Had a very strong if not my strongest day for seeing afterimages. Could see the whole scene afterimage with closed eyes, something that doesnt happen too often. The MAP session increased afterimages noticeably, a first. Body Awareness sight higher than average as well, though still no overall shape of my hand taking form yet, just impressions of what seems like one.

Felt some overall sensations in the stomach region again, and a small spasm at my sacral and upper solar plexus chakra, so work is being done. Throst chakra responded better and I could almost feel the awareness movement there. Third eye and crown did quite well. Sacral and solar plexus chakras are the ones I have most trouble feeling sensations at.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Feb 9th OBE

I remember myself being in the kitchen overlooking the sink. My body started to fall asleep and I found myself unable to move standing up. I decided to go with it and project out. I tried really hard to move my astral arms inward and closed my eyes to see what they looked like. They was white flourescent cords and such forming what looked like arms and hands, but by no means as clear as normal sight. It was as if the muscles had become white tubes or something. I opened and closed my eyes at least twice seeing this. Everything else was pretty dark.

Later I was explaining what had happened to someone, how I had fallen asleep standing up and whatnot.

Perhaps some overlay occured between me and my double, or maybe I was seeing a more refined form of hands emerge from my already projected double?

I saw a similar effect a month or two ago when I fell asleep in my chair and saw my hands with real-time sight as stringy and green, as if painted.

FaithNoMore Guest
    An interesting finding with body awareness sight:

seeing through objects!

Now I have proof that it's not just small quantities of light+minutely transparent eyelids.

I was in bed at night on my side and my left arm covered my view of the right. However when I closed my eyes I could see the faint moving shape of my right hand's fingers. Furthermore the next day(29th) I put my arm under the desk and was able to see the darkness moving just as I could if my arm was moving in front of my face. I'll experiement with thicker
    materials soon!

Day 29
    Energy: tired(5hrs)

++++Body Awareness Sight: slightly above avg.

Saw the hint of my teachers auru again in class, with the electric like blue outline and yellow. When she turned her head the colors swapped to the other side. It was only a faint outline this time though. Furthermore while in class I also tried breathing deeply and expanding my belly using the techniques I'm learning from Chi Gung. I took like two big expanded slow breaths and I started to see a few small sparks zipping around the room like the speed of the ones in the sky. Never seen those movements before indoors.

Seeing more sparks(aura sparks?) and more quickly moving blue/white sparks outside on pavement and other moslty monocolor surfaces when traveling about on foot.

Day 30

++++Body Awareness Sight: avg
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: slightly above avg

Really felt the heart chakra most strongly during my MAP session. Once it was "on" every time I drew awareness past it I felt a pressure against my chest. It's more localized to the left side of my chest though.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 31

Energy: tired(6hrs)

pretty uneventful today.

Day 32

Energy: tired(4-5hrs)

++++Body Awareness Sight: avg
    ++++Astral sight: above avg.

Got into a better level of trance and felt what I can only describe as the buzzing feeling after a while, which I haven't experienced in some time.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 33

Energy: rested(10-11hrs)
    Clairvoyance: slightly above avg

++++Abstract/Construct sight: slightly avg

Really relaxed and comfortable MAP session. Felt more stimulation in my stomach area, third eye, and crown. Saw two bigger and brighter flashing orbs/sparks in my near side vision today surrounding the session. One seemed a good two inches or more in size against the wall.

Couldn't get into the whole falling feather though and was focused more on the semi burning energy near the base of my spine. I usually feel it when I'm sitting on the couch for a good amount of time. Could be kundalini or just the back of my chakras energizing.
    I layed back on the bed for a bit afterwards with my hands resting beneath my head, and they got numb/fell asleep after a bit. When I got up I felt that vibrating blood pulsing type feeling in my right shoulder for a bit. Saw some very strong afterimage dragging after I got up.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 34

Clairvoyance: slightly above avg

++++Body Awareness Sight: above avg.
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: slightly avg

I like the smoke technique and I think I'll be using that or the elevator. I have trouble with really getting into the feather, rope, and stair ones.

Day 35

Semi-OBE and 3rd Eye Flash

++++Auric sight: above avg
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: above avg
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: above avg

So yeah I've basically been nocturnal these last few days waking up after the sun has gone down College you know.... Last night the afterimages were quite strong. I would stare at the corner of a wall sticking out and when I moved I'd see the blue/purple drag. That hardly ever happens with white images. Astral sight was high also.

I think I had my first 3rd eye flash. I was doing Kriya yoga and after doing the locks I had a white/blue flash in my upper right vision with eyes closed. I was a little startled and opened my eyes expecting to see some orb or being there, but there wasn't. I don't believe it could have been my eyes slightly opening because I tried to replicate it that way and couldn't with the light available.

Felt a jolt/jerk in my perineum while sitting down. Haven't felt that in a while.

Semi-OBE
    I also remember awakening feeling my body humming a bit and my left arm was a dark blue. I thoiught I was going to get as quickly onto the roof as I could and fly this time, not getting hung up like previous OBES, but found I was unable to simply will myself up. I asked my angels to help me out but I don't think that got anywhere.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Day 36

Energy: okay but little to no sleep
    Clairvoyance: highest yet

++++Auric sight: best yet
    ++++Body Awareness Sight: best yet
    ++++Astral sight: best yet
    ++++Abstract/Construct sight: above avg

I've been up for nearly 30 hours now with no sleep. Clairvoyance is of course at its best. The sky and pavements were just lit up with the astral sparks zipping about and the clarity and duration of each one was at its best. I tried to sleep at 3-4am last night while on my back, but because I had awoken so late the previous day I coudn't sleep. This turned out to be a blessing though because I worked on raising and moving energy for the next 3 hours while on my back. I'm closer to being able to do a full body wave to say the least.

I proved to myself the benefit of heavy breathing and noticed the vibrations would increase as I made effort to really draw out and expand my breath. My whole head was buzzing/moving around with my awareness as well my arms to some extent. I was able to move it down to my throat and then focus on my heart center to stimulate it. I bounced awareness in my legs very quickly and they were hyper responsive, jerking quicker and more frequently than normal.

I noticed heavy breathing increased my clairvoyance to where it was noticeable and did this while in class and got my head buzzing again. I was then walking around after with energy sensations, something that just hardly ever happen with a lot of movement.

MAP session was avg. Afterimages were at their strongest though. I could look at my legs for but a split second and the afterimage would be a whiteish blue that would last for a few seconds and fade out like water deforming from a surface, trailing back in waves and such.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast