Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meditation/raising question.

Michael Selwyn Guest

Meditation/raising question.

I spend about an hour and ten to fifteen minutes doing energy work each day. Half an hour in a transcendental medatitive state followed by ten to fifteen minutes of energy body stimulation and then a half an hour of raising. My question is this; can the repetitive action of drawing energy through the body act as a focus point and act as a raising exercise as well as a meditative exercise? It's just that I don't have much spare time most days.

Thanks for reading.

Blog Entries
    I think so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes, but be careful here. If you still require conscious intent to draw energy then you are not meditating deeply. You still harbor the thought of drawing energy rather than being 'clear' minded.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Michael Selwyn Guest
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think I might have to stay at my pace now that I think about it. I reckon that clearing the mind holds as much importance as raising energy. Need to be able to act consciously as well as be 'energetically fit', I guess. Thanks again.

oath Guest
    Start with feeling. After a while you will start to have certain realizations or awareness about the energy you are feeling. That is best termed as knowing the energy, but I wont get into that, there is also a third, doing/being/acting. (like instinct)

D.B. Guest
    Yes, but be careful here. If you still require conscious intent to draw energy then you are not meditating deeply. You still harbor the thought of drawing energy rather than being 'clear' minded.
    I've read around in the forum that willpower is a major part of energy work, and that it can be developed through meditation and practice. What's been bothering me is this: by 'willpower' you mean the ability to clear the mind and perform tasks without effort, and not the raw force of intent that keeps you going through physical stress that I'm more familiar with (being a wrestler for my school), right?

Quote Originally Posted by D.B.
    I've read around in the forum that willpower is a major part of energy work, and that it can be developed through meditation and practice. What's been bothering me is this: by 'willpower' you mean the ability to clear the mind and perform tasks without effort, and not the raw force of intent that keeps you going through physical stress that I'm more familiar with (being a wrestler for my school), right?
    Willpower is similar to a combination of intent, desire, and drive. Willpower in meditation is what allows you to keep trying.

For the most part, energy work takes time. Willpower is required to stick with it until results can be seen.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

D.B. Guest
    truthfully, that's a relief. I practice martial arts as well, and in one particular text, it describes your mindset to be 'no mind' and to be 'mindless' as well as to have 'a mind which does not stay in one place'. At first this disturbed me as being contrary to my mental and energy training, but after meditating on the subject I realized what the writer meant was simply to have a clear mind and to be aware but not concious of what you are doing. Thanks for answering my question.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Half an hour in a transcendental medatitive state followed by ten to fifteen minutes of energy body stimulation and then a half an hour of raising.
    I'm confused here. "Stimulation" and "raising" are the same thing to me. Do you mean 10 minutes of stimulation/raising and and 30 minutes of "storing"? Personally, I would do the meditative state last. Raising and storing energy, for me, increases my chances of reaching a transcendental experience. But, I'm pretty much all about the experience. I don't do a lot of empty mind states. They are boring and and do nothing for me except make me a bit peaceful. The transcendental experiences are WOW! But, don't listen to me, I'm an adrenaline junkie.

Blog Entries
    I think he means stimulation as in sponging and/or bouncing, and raising (full-body circuit) and storing (which is both at the same time.) But maybe I ought to let him answer the question.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.