Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Negative Energy

Snowman23 Guest

Re: Negative Energy

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    The way this was written suggests that the physical harm is not directly caused. I will answer the question best I can in that light.
    That isn't an issue. Its mainly a little brother going through an angry rebelion stage. I understand that its probably pretty normal but I don't want him inhibiting my spiritual growth and harming me as a result of contaminating my energy. Looking at it all now, I feel as though I have been a bit selfish...

It's ok, now that I think about it, it would be more productive to try to deal with it, try to help him find balance and in the long term grow from it.

Snowman23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chrystalpaths
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman23
    What affects can negative energy (Like a family conflict) have on the energy body? Is it major or minor?

Also, are there any ways to clean up a home from negative energy build up?

Thanks.
    I spend alot of time helping others "clean up" their environment by using certain stones or crystals as well as other techniques. I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know.
    I have a few crystals somewhere around here, mainly quartz. Could this be of any use?

chrystalpaths Guest
    Yes quartz is one of the basic best healers, cleanse them with pure running water, then place them in the sun to charge for the day, then ask him to carry it in his pocket. Remind him to do the routine to keep it charged and working and he can also sleep with it under his pillow. I have others that can help with his teen dilemas also. You're a good brother. To protect yourself from his negative energy you do the same and try to envision a bubble, tent, pyamid if white energy light that surrounds you. Namaste

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman23
    What affects can negative energy have on the energy body?
    reduce immune system
    heighten stress
    lower vibration
    increase anxiety
    cause depression
    breakdown energy body
    cause to be prone to attachments
    mental illness
    breakdown relationships
    Is it major or minor?
    depends on how much neg energy and how often and how susceptible the victims are . It can be life threatening .
    Also, are there any ways to clean up a home from negative energy build up?
    Yes smudging , music , windchimes , running water ie fountains,lights , prayers , shields , constructs , filters , increase vibration thru meditation and service , remove negative thought , action and those with neg vibrations

search archives here on AD
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Aunt Clair wrote:
    filters
    Would you elaborate?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Oath said:
    The best way to go about clearing out negative energy is to stop creating it.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Aunt Clair wrote:
    filters
    Would you elaborate?
    Surely some psionists distinguish between a shield and a filter . The shield is a construct which can be suffocating and constrictive . Years ago , one of my teachers asked me who taught me to white light ? She said I was bundled up like cotton wool so thickly that nothing would get thru . She asked how did I expect to see and hear like that . That was profound for me then . I learned that a human can be so protected that they dont' feel love , hugs , inspiration and even life sustaining prana so that the immune system breaks down .

So the idea of a filter is to be a semipermeable shield wherein you decide which is invited and which is not . It is easy to visualise and manifest a blanket or an egg or dome around self . A filter is a net . It is programmed more subtly by the mind to allow that which is of or higher than ones own vibration is a way to begin . To prevent intrustion of a sexual nature is another . To prevent attachment to the heart or to filter pain when empathically healing is another .

Humans do some of this instinctively by not allowing someone to enter their space or by shunning some one that hurts them or in negative cases when a snotty person thinks another human being is not good enough to interact with . Working along the lines of unconditional love but safe interaction effective filtering can be developed .

Blog Entries
    OK thanks. For some reason when you wrote filter, my mind went to "philter", and then I was confused. Will get more coffee.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    OK thanks. For some reason when you wrote filter, my mind went to "philter", and then I was confused. Will get more coffee.
    ..aw I reckon that you are quite intuitive . The prefix Phil means love and philter makes great sense . So a new term for the metaphysical lexicon . Score one for CFT .