Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negative Energy

Blog Entries
    wstein wrote:
    I do not feel qualified to address getting away from angry persons nor how to deal with 'family' issues. But I can say they must be addressed in order to permanently avoid harm to yourself.
    I have to agree with this 100%. In my experience, and coming from a family of angry (and very psychic) people, I have discovered a few things that may (or may not) be of use:
    Most anger is hurt masquerading. In other words, some people will feel more empowered by getting angry and acting the anger out instead of admitting they have been hurt. If you are not phsysically being threatened or afraid of physical harm, I would draw out the reason for this anger and get at the reason for the hurt. This is not always easy, and some people will resist and get angrier.
    But if the person is a member of your family maybe you know them enough to get through the anger to the hurt, and then help them address the hurt (whether it has to do with you or not). Good things can come of this.
    If the anger is not coming from a blood relative and you're physically threatened, then avoidance is the only thing I can recommend. Yes, a fistfight can get at the issue once one of you is pounded to a pulp, but it doesn't seem productive.
    Warding, shielding and other countermeasures are ways to avoid bad things, but if the issues that are causing the problem are not addressed, then you're just avoiding what's bound to happen, unless you can get away in a more permanent fashion.
    Good luck and God bless.
    CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

equinox Guest
    I wonder about the opposite.
    What effect can one have on the family if one restores his energy body by NEW and sea salt?

Changing your energy will have an effect on ALL that interact with you. This is especially true of people you interact with on a regular basis. Be warned that there will be some resistance at first whether they be friends or enemies. Change is not a so welcome thing for most people.

The issue here is if you can maintain it long enough to make it 'stick' (after the initial resistance). If you are in an overwhelming situation, your new found state can be eroded back to its old one in an unfortunately short time. Certainly in a less severe situation, this approach can work, especially with friends.

As to whether or not it will affect the interaction between the other people is far from certain. Remember, that for the most part, they are as powerful as you. Though they can't stop you from changing, they can prevent the change from overtaking their interaction with each other.

---

A note here for more insight when you have time to contemplate. Situations like this are being actively maintained this way. Constant 'force' is required to keep a cycle like this alive. Otherwise they would naturally dissipate is a shortish time period. This means that most if not all members of the situation are trying to keep it that way. If you are a major player in the circumstance, then your withdrawal may break the reinforcement cycle and allow the situation to change. If you are only a minor player then your withdrawal will not end the cycle.

If your withdrawal is insufficient to resolve the situation, then try to find the motivation of the others involved. This is the most effective thing to address. You do not need to find and change everyone's motivation, just enough so the pattern is too hard to maintain for the remaining people.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

chrystalpaths Guest

Re: Negative Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman23
    What affects can negative energy (Like a family conflict) have on the energy body? Is it major or minor?

Also, are there any ways to clean up a home from negative energy build up?

Thanks.
    I spend alot of time helping others "clean up" their environment by using certain stones or crystals as well as other techniques. I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know.

Blog Entries
    I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know.
    We're good with information, as long as it doesn't blatantly advertise someone (I'm not worried about you doing that) and if it doesn't involve obscene, illegal or blatantly and gratuitous sexual content. Or poopy words. But if you want to post rituals, we're ok with that.

chrystalpaths Guest
    Thank you, I confess to a bit of a chuckle reading your post. No poopy words or sexual content from lil ole me, I assure you.

Being a crystal healer I LOVE prehnite. It heals the healer and clears environments of negative energy. Many other stones do this as well...amber, amethyst, lapis, snowflake obsidian, smokey quartz, lepidolite, carnelian and more.

I keep rough prehnites on my window sills and at my entry doors. Prehnite is a feel good stone and I dearly love how it makes one feel when you hold it or enter a room with it inside. I recently sent a lovely lady quite a batch to cleanse her home. She was sure there was some sort of "energy" that was filling her and the home with bad feelings. I cleansed and charged the stones, told her to dedicate them and put them around.

I also have a ritual to help those unsure negative energies to go away. She was to hold the 2 polished prehnites, one in each hand, and walk room to room. In each room she is to swish the air and say, "I clear and cleanse this room of all negative energy and replace it will pure and clean and good intent." I suggested she also burn a bit of sage but she has allergies to smoke so may not do that. The intent and dedication to cleansing is what will work. JMHW(just my humble ways)

Blog Entries
    Thank you Hannah
    Thanks but Hannah wrote my sig. I'm afraid I'm not that clever.

Blog Entries
    I have a whole bunch of crystals and rocks (always have collected them and my 9 year old son has his own collection). I don't know what prehnite looks like though- will have to take a google.

chrystalpaths Guest
    Whoops...sorry CFTtraveler I will have to read slower yes? If you look on my website I have a page with a nice pic of some prehnite.

star Guest
    I've been doing landscaping on the side for some extra money. Not to mention being outdoors in some fine weather. Its just that during some digging I came across many nice smooth stones in the ground. I felt a pull to take several.

I'm planning on cleaning them with my Reiki then making them into Telos and Angel stones later and placing them around my room.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast