Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Taking Pictures/Video

Rhone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHAELSD
    Thanks! I'm going to purchase a book I found on Amazon called "Successful Astral Projection to the Space and Universe" by Sapphire tomorrow due to its high reviews. I'm so excited to try this out!!!
    I would recommend against buying any of Sapphire's books. Admittedly, I can't judge the books themselves as I haven't read them, but I would be very wary of spending money on them for these reasons:

Several of the glowing reviews for Sapphire's books look suspiciously like they were written by the same person (same bad grammar). Additionally, there are several negative reviews of some of Robert Bruce's books on Amazon that also have the same bad grammar, and insult RB's books while demonstrating no evidence of having actually read them.

So it looks very much like Sapphire himself or someone connected with him has made a deliberate effort to deceive people into choosing his books over RB's.

Also, out of curiosity I took a look at Sapphire's on-line forum recently. It looks like what I'd imagine a forum would look like if it consisted of a bunch of 10 year olds getting together to talk about how cool paranormal stuff is.. No offense meant to any kids who might be reading this forum.

Anyway, with that said, I find Sleeping Cookie's description of Sapphire's book rather unsurprising.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Would it be possible to take pictures/video when you're in spirit form since you can pick up and use items?
    This is from my understanding, so don't quote me. It would be extremely difficult, if not possible, to do. Picking up and using normal consciousness items by ghosts is virtually impossible. As someone mentioned, it is done by telepathy, so they don't really pick the object up. Usually, there is a lot of emotion involved for them to be able to do that. And, often it's negative emotion. Some would call it "poltergeist acitivity".

For a live human in the astral, that gets complicated. In the astral, everything is consciousness, so items don't have the same density of our normal items. You can pick up and use things all day, but they aren't "real" as we know it. If a live human was astral projecting into the Real Time Zone, where real objects exist, my guess is that it would also be done with telepathy. The vibration, of humans and objects, is different in different places, i.e. - the astral, the Real Time Zone, the "real" world, or the higher planes. I don't think the vibrations could literally cross over and move something, unless it was done with telepathy.

Those are my thoughts, so please, don't take them as being true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2