Thread: lucid dream into obe

stay Guest

lucid dream into obe

ive been reading about astral projection and lucid dreams for weeks now,with the help of brian mercers book mastering astral projection in 90 days,to cut a long story short,i was in a dream the other night when suddenly i realized i was dreaming so i decided to try and turn this into a obe,as soon as i said the words" take me home" i was instantly floating upwards and into the direction of my house,but then before i got to my house i found myself floating in a dark coloured swirlling vortex at the same time i could also feel a strong pulling on my solar plexus,this lasted a few seconds and also felt very real,then suddenly i was in my bedroom lying on my bed looking at myself,this felt really weird but i decided to enter my body to wake up to recall my memories,so i floated into my body expecting to wake up but it didnt happen,i found myself in my astral body lying in my phsyical body,so i decided to project,all i did was will myself up and the next thing i new i was floating up to my bedroon ceiling,i ended up floating through the ceiling,through the roof of my house,outside into the street,it seemed a bit dark so i asked for light and suddenly the whole street was in colours that were so intense and bright it was unreal,it also seemed that i could see everthing at once,i flew around the neighbour hood for a while,and then i woke.

Blog Entries
    Cool!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)