Hello guys.

Thought I would reach out and shed some light on some of my problems when it comes to spiritual work.

I am diagnosed with ADHD. I will not go into a detailed description of what that is all about. If you need more info about it have a look at wiki.

Anyway adhd is the biggest problem for me when it comes to energy work, meditation, astral projection, etc etc. The problem is focusing attention long enough to actually get into a deep meditative trance. Not to speak of the internal dialogue. I mean he wont EVER shut up. Luckily for me my energy body is a loose fit. Meaning it falls out of itself sometimes. And after having a lovely time outside, flying, and Jumping mostly. I am usually able to recall it. My shadow memory recall is not half bad.

Now I am in a position in my life where adhd is becoming a very big problem. And I have decided to take up the fight again. This means a new round with medication. Good for me there is new medicine to be had that works very diffrently than traditional ADHD medicine has done in the past. Earlier medication was Ritalin(Amphetamines). The new medication is called Straterra, and works diffrently. I am not sure of the details about this one.

Ok now to the core here. Is there anyone else out there with the same problems? Is there anyone on the new medication (straterra) that are able to focus for needed trance work? Does anyone know if medication will actually hinder energy, and trance work like this?

I am at a loss here. I am not geting any headway without medication, and I dont know if it will be a hindrance of my work. My ultimate goal is to tame the mind. To have inner peace at last. I am so tired of all the chaos up there.

Thank you for your time.

Mekiel (a name I got on my thrid trip outside)