Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too. To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too.
    It takes a totally developed soul to having done everything he or she wants to in such a short life span... he had a mission to accomplish on the Earth, so he did it. Seems like everything of that was planned.

But he didn't die because of illness or "naturally". Further more, he must have conquered himself too, as he lived even after he died (as he resurrected himself - and not only himself, but other people too, not mentioning the countless cases of healing, which ended in his famous "not sinning any more" comment). So it all suggests that he was a real master of life alchemy. It's quite obvious his soul knew everything of that and was skillful enough before starting that life time. Perhaps he might never have died physically.

To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.
    Yes... getting rid of the low frequencies in replacement to the higher ones. I prefer the term "transformation" or "transmutation" however... as conquering supposes an enemy to be defeated, which possibly leads to struggles instead of that goal: providing good (and not focusing on bad)

Returning to alchemy / the ancient Egyptian science, one scientist sums up this in a very insightful way:
    "Ra was the basement and the guarantee to the existence"

In a wider context, every living being has its "Ra" part in itself: it's a core to all life, the most inner and central part of it. Blocking it leads to death. The Apopis serpent symbolized the "chaos" forces which were threatening the life balance (Maat).

I recently worked quite intensively on the transformation as I wrote in this subject: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...368#post159368

The sun (Ra) in the scorpio zodiac sign provides those "dangerous" energies that the Sun "doesn't feel good" when within. But this unfriendly environment leads to the transformation when properly challenged. I feel that I've been challenged, and now my old personality energies have flown away, and I feel a bit like I'm lost now... having no old references in my personality I was relating to in the past on a daily basis.
    The energy of the whole body now needs to work on a similar frequency, and it still doesn't, which resulted in a frequent physical illnesses and getting rid of the demon I also wrote about on the forum in November...

Hopefully, the new energies of the sagittarius would restore balanced and strong "existence center" (the core Ra part) on a new level... which is what I'm trying to achieve now. Astrology suggests that when this is accomplished, with the rise of the new capricorn sign and the winter solscitice (quite soon) the new energies would be established, and the focus point and frequencies of the personal energy would be altered in that direction.

the "gateway" a case of looking up through cosmic understanding of self into "forever"...
    Yes. Only we put the limitations on self. The gateway is never closed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYG30ucL7Q

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
    I made some progress in the recent time. What I learnt for the last several months is that most people will never go into that direction. Not because they are at some level not dreaming about it - but because life is not inherent in the physical but in the conscious (spirit). First, the limitations of perception have to be overridden. People like you can achieve it because of hightened perception. Most, won't, so they can only rely on "magic pills", which today is technology. But I can bet that technology alone cannot manage life forces. Both are actually the opposites.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.

Edit: And by that I mean, conquer yourself supposed wrong.

Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.
    Life
    ^
    |
    Humanity
    ^
    |
    Death
    ^
    |
    Technology

- a new tree of life, adjusted to the current paradigms, so that society could understand the ideas

In translation, it'd be something like:

Kether (the life)
    ^
    |
    Tiphareth (the mind)
    ^
    |
    Yesod (the underworld)
    ^
    |
    Malkuth (the matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaville
    Let us die young or let us live forever
    Why don't they stay young?
    It's so hard to get old without a cause
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse
    Youth's like diamonds in the sun
    And diamonds are forever
    So many adventures couldn't happen today
    So many songs we forgot to play
    So many dreams swinging out of the blue
    We let them come true

Forever young, I want to be forever young
    Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

I am reminded in carlos castanedas book the concept of the death defyier. And in Robert Monroe’s books the being he called heshe, a androgynous human who has lived for thousands of years, and coincidently the most advanced living human at the time of Monroe’s writing.

https://absolutoracle.com/Carlosorac...lInAmerica.htm

One of the things robert Monroe noticed from heshe, was the energy the being gave off. It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology, there may need to be a energetic rebalancing. The masculine and feminine energies probably must come into complete balance. And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.

If heshe was a real individual in Robert Monroe’s work, I could definitely see the importance in a undertaking like that. Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.

I am constantly awed by how younger than me people feel much older than me and they think I am a youngster to them. And get frustrated and surprised when I out talk them. The feeling is essential to rejuvenating.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
    So it seems that your worries won't ever fulfill... I think that I've just found out why tonight.

First... let me give you a wider context. It has a lot to do with the current stage of the whole civilization.

I cannot be sure for 100%, but there is a big chance that humanity on the Earth is destined to extinct soon. The beings from whom I by a coincidence retrieved the information (they did not tell me that, but I figured it out by our talk) seem to be very not happy about the direction of the civilization - as a whole and as a majority of individuals. Choosing between the devastated Earth and destroyed civilization, they prefer the latter, and we are going to repeat the Atlantis scenario soon - probably. The experiment is considered to be a failure.

Now, to the rejuvenation. People won't be given this information, they think humanity do not *deserve* that, they know the formula but keep it a secret. People are going to die. Even prolongating lives probably won't be the case.

Blog Entries

Do you mean overcrowded planet?
    Overcrowding and lack of resources. We think that living a long time makes us 'wiser' but it's not my experience. I am of course talking about the physical body. But I'm also talking about the types of treatments that are being looked at, especially making cells live longer. That kind of treatment doesn't make you healthier. If anything, it makes you sickly. If you have a huge population not dying, you'll have more people getting sick without the resources to take care of them.
    And if you ever watched Highlander (the series, not the movies) some important things are brought up in that show- but it's a show, yet I think the things that it brings up that are valid.
    But anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast