Hello everyone, I'm curious about the level at which the different systems that make up the human body affect eachother. The source of my concern goes like this: A few weeks ago I injured my knee in athletics, and as a result I've not been able to do any cardio exercises for the reason I'm not allowed to run, jump, cut, etc until the inflammation is gone. I've noticed in the weeks since the injury that I've become lethargic, (unsurprisingly, any change in activity has that result) but I'm also concerned with the effect it's had on my energy body and mentality. I've been doing middle pillar raising pretty much every day, though there have been a few times I've been inconsistant, due to my schedule. Whenever I tried to raise energy or chakra stimulation, the sensation is much weaker than it was previous. I realize that sensations decrease as your energy body develops, but what concerns me is that it takes *forever* to get my chakras to produce the powerful sensation that I constantly experienced 3-4 months ago.

Of course, I'm also aware that lack of exercise alone may not be the only problem, so I'll list other things that may be suspect here. The method I've been using to stimulate the middle pillar is like this: Either I sit in bodhisattva and raise energy to the base chakra directly, alternating between raising energy to the chakra and a clockwise stirring motion, then working my way up, alternating direction of stimulation (clockwise base, counter-clockwise sub-navel, clockwise solar plexus, counter heart, etc) or I raise the energy through my legs first as according to NEW.

Then there's my trouble on the mental level. In my seeking for an answer to my problem, I took up meditation, and, looking around the internet for tips, came across one of Aunt Clair's forums, from which I followed a link to a site (64 meditation tips?) and did some research on hindu and buddhist meditation. Had I been lax in my religious matters, this would have been of little consequence, but I being a faithful (not zealous, faithful ) christian, had to attempt to reconcile these two belief systems which which were clashing in my heart. It would be so easy to let go of my christian roots, but my instinct tells me not to. God has helped me so many times... I know that God Is. I cannot so easily forget the times God has pulled me out of the fire... at the same time the hindu and buddhist teachings have thier own logic that is readily present.

Those are my three assumptions at the source of the problem: Lack of exercise, perhaps a faulty method of energy work, and spiritual conflict. whether it been a single one, or a combination, I don't know. I also realize that this is my problem, and the wieght is on me to solve it, but the drowning man cannot throw the lifesaver to himself. So I appeal to you: If you can help me, I beg of it. If you need to know more to diagnose the problem, please ask me.