Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hangover best time for obe

stay Guest

Hangover best time for obe

I woke up this morning with a belting hangover i must have had about 5 pints to many lastnight,anyway going off my experiences i thought it would be an ideal time to try for a obe as i seem to have more obe's and more lucid dreams when i feel like this,i must have only been seconds into my attempt when i went bang into a full trance i was literally drifting in and out of consciousness and soon after came the vibrations they were pretty intense but at the same time i felt really relaxed.and thats when i heard my wife say to my daughter "go on wake daddy up" but i knew they were'nt in as they had already left for school,it must have been astral noise,so anyway i ignored it a went on with my obe and then suddenly i ended up on the bedroom floor on my hands and knees out of my body but my daughter was playing on the floor with her toys but as ive already said she wasnt in the house,im not sure if i was drifting in and out of a dream scenario,so i went along with it anyway,i got up onto my feet and walked out of the bedroom my wife was in the bathroon cleaning,i thought to myself this is getting stranger by the second,so i just ignored her and went down stairs to do some reality checks,i walked into the sitting room and looked at the clock on the dvd recorder it was 6.37 am which i knew that was wrong as it was past 8.00am before i attemted my obe,so then i walked into the kitchen and picked up my wallet to check how much money i had,i had a 5 pound note 3 pound coins and some loose change,so i decided to go back up stairs to get back to my body to remember this,as i got back into my bedroom i had a quick look out of the window everthing seemed in place apart from my fence was missing which this was weird as i had an obe a couple of weeks ago were i looked out of my bedroom window and also then my fence was missing,i must have been pulled back into my body then i woke straight up after this,so as soon as i woke up i ran down stairs to get my wallet,it wasnt in the kitchen it was it the dinning room but i opened it anyway and checked how much was in,there was no 5 pound note but there was 3 pound coins,two 2 pound coins and some loose change,all in all it came to £8.36 as in my obe it was £8 and some change.
    Pretty weird thats all i can say,what do the experts think? as im still new to all of this

Blog Entries
    All I can say is that when I'm hungover all I do is puke and wish I was dead.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ryan2007 Guest
    I think I read somewhere on a lucid dreaming website http://www.lucidity.com that drinking causes one to dream less initially, then the next night or morning, causes r.e.m. rebound as the brain tries to make up for the lost r.e.m. cycles. The increased r.e.m. activity might be responsible for increased lucid dreams/ o.b.e.'s while the brain tries to make up for the lack of good fulfilling sleep. As with all health debilitating techniques, I wouldn't recommend this as routine for inducing the experience.
    Just my opinion.

Veles Guest
    that's it, i'm getting on the piss tonight.

Seafury Guest
    I dunno if I'd want to use something as fleeting as money in my wallet as a reality check. It's my understanding that, while everything has an astral counterpart, sometimes it won't show up where you think it will because it hasn't been there long enough to make an impression. The money in my wallet changes amounts all the time, so it wouldn't be a good measure.

The fence part baffles me though, unless you had recently built that fence?

and with your wife and kid there when they shouldn't have been, makes me think you were seeing a lot of dream scenario mixed in there.

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafury
    I dunno if I'd want to use something as fleeting as money in my wallet as a reality check. It's my understanding that, while everything has an astral counterpart, sometimes it won't show up where you think it will because it hasn't been there long enough to make an impression. The money in my wallet changes amounts all the time, so it wouldn't be a good measure.

The fence part baffles me though, unless you had recently built that fence?

and with your wife and kid there when they shouldn't have been, makes me think you were seeing a lot of dream scenario mixed in there.
    as i understand it, whenever we live somewhere for a certain amount of time, we leave astral/psychic/energetic imprints in the very atmosphere (or maybe in the floors and walls..?). and these imprints, when viewed, psychically, is seen as the physical form of the person who's imprint it belongs to. basically, they're supposed to be mindless thought-forms. as i understand it, when in the astral you can literally "see" people's thoughts. he could have possibly seen the imprints of his family left in the room. ust a piece of thought.

David Mustardseed Guest
    I was going to start a simiar thread. The experience you mention is very much like mine. Sometimes I have as much as 10-12 WILDS on waking up with a hangover. Normally I take a few asperin and enjoy it. But it is indeed wierd. Like that old movie about the Kungfu champ that had a style requiring him to be drunk........anyone....thought it was bruce lee

Blog Entries
    "Drunken Master" has also this topic with Jackie Chan. It is a kind of parody, because the drunken boxing styles do not require to be drunk, but train the same seemingly uncoordinated movement styles to prevent an opponent to predict your moves.

Monkey boxing is known for its wild moves and sudden attacks, for example, too.

Oliver

bastien001 Guest
    Yeah, absolutely guys.
    I do Monkey style kung fu. The drunkard style is also a very nice style, in which you pretend to be drunk, fall on the floor, drink a cup of rice alcohol,
    in the monkey style it's rolling, jumping, scratching, sommersaulting...very fun to practice and have fun with. I definitely advise anybody to try kung fu, and there are many other styles, including many, many animal styles.

Gilrandir Guest
    I agree.

I've managed to have random, albeit weak, OBE's while sleeping off a night of drinking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast