Thread: Am I experiencing Kundalini???

Am I experiencing Kundalini???

I have been using the Gateway Experience tapes for almost three months now, and have been doing a small amount of NEW energy work inbetween sessions.

Lately I have been experiencing great energetic pressure in my temples. After a little while, the energy shoots to the back of my skull with extreme intensity. Almost immediately afterwards, the energy shoots down my spine with intense speed and pressure. These jolts of energy I feel are pleasant, but extreme. One time they lifted me a few inches off my bed! Sometimes I would feel a rumbling of energy in my lower back after these spikes of energy.

I would like to know if this has anything to do with Kundalini. While I have respect for Kundalini, I cannot help but to have a great fear for it due to the negative side effects I have read so much about. Is this intense energy a sign of my Kundalini awakening? If so, what do you reccomend I do? Continue exploring and developing this energy? I greatly wish to spiritually develope, but do not wish to undergo the possible harmfull effects of Kundalini. Thanks for your time.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

The phenomena you have been experiencing can be said to be related to kundalini, yes. But, today, all energy body sensations are at times related to kundalini. This does not leave much that is not kundalini related, depending on your source of information of course.

What you are experiencing is most likely related to the brow and crown centers evolving. This probably does not involve any type of traditional kundalini raising, as kundalini rises from the base center.

However, given that we know very little of the ways of kundalini, caution is advised as your symptoms, particularly the rumbling in your lower back, could be kundalini related.

The golden rule of energy work, is that whenever you experience anything that is overly strong, painful or uncomfortable, take a break from all energy work and practice and focus on real life, grounding yourself and giving your energy body time to adjust and settle down to any changes that may have occurred.

The break from practice should be as long as it needs to be, a day or a year, until you feel completely normal again.

If you follow this rule, there is very little that can go wrong.

Robert