Thread: pressure on chest

U-Mos Guest

pressure on chest

i herd that presser on your chest means a neg is bugging you i wanted to know if that was true

i wasn't sure what it was but i prayed (most easy and quite easy, i believe)i wasn't too sure cause theres a girl (you get the point) i was thinking it mite just have been a bit of a depletion but it was very heavy so i tried something i saw at a christen camp, i prayed to god for help and very soon after it was gone

i just want to know if it was a neg or not (im guessing it is )

Blog Entries

Re: pressure on chest

Quote Originally Posted by U-Mos
    i herd that presser on your chest means a neg is bugging you i wanted to know if that was true
    Not necessarily. A pressure in your chest can be anything from unresolved emotional issues, heart trouble (angina), lung problems, heart chakra activity, anxiety attacks, and many other things. Negs would be the last on my list.

i wasn't sure what it was but i prayed (most easy and quite easy, i believe)i wasn't too sure cause theres a girl (you get the point)
    Goes back to unresolved issues. How are things with her, are there things you need to tell her?

i was thinking it mite just have been a bit of a depletion but it was very heavy so i tried something i saw at a christen camp, i prayed to god for help and very soon after it was gone
    Praying to God is always good- also pray for guidance.
    i just want to know if it was a neg or not (im guessing it is )
    If you think you have a Neg, there must be more going on than chest pressure. By all means try countermeasures, but I recommend getting a medical workup to rule out physical reasons.

More info on how to recognize neg problems: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3418
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I've had the worst of both worlds...I know what pressure INside my chest feels like due to stress, and I know how pressure from neg related attack feels.

The distinct difference: as you move through fear, the pressure in the chest caused by your own fear lessens.

If you attempt to move through fear and get blockages that you know you are not causing (cause and effect doesn't make sense), then I'd say you might have a neg problem.

Easy way to check, take a Mega Salt Bath and see what happens.

sash Guest
    Is there any other measure of differentiation between neg-pressure and stress-pressure? I would be interested in what other experiences you have in this area are Flew. I've had a lot of various chest-sensations going on recently that are unaccounted for. I do know in the past that if it is positive to do with the heart it feels warm and expansive but negative feels quite distinctly different. A pressure could mean a blockage or depletion however, I'd say in this case that is most likely it.

well when it was stress pressure, the pressure responded to my attitude, there was a definitve cause and affect. If I relaxed, the pressure eased up.

Neg related,...chest tightens on it's on own, not dependent on any definable cause and affect regardless of what I do. I take a Mega Salt Foot bath and it releases, I apply an essential oil on my upper chest region, I hear swearing and cursing following by something scrambling out of me, then I hear threats made directly at me...that tells me it's neg related.

U-Mos Guest
    thanks for the info very helpful.

question how rare is a neg attachment?