Hi Newbie here,

Having had a few OBE's and researched upon the subject a little, I'm trying to find out some more about Negative entities and what their actual role is.

From what I have read, they are supposed to have a lower vibrational frequency and are unable to reach higher planes. If this is true then why not? and what exactly are they? If we as humans can go from plane to plane raising our vibration then why can't the negs? And how is a negative entity able to raise its vibration enough to reach the physical RTZ and sap energy from us or have sex with us etc? What would be the point of this and what do they need the energy for?

As you can see, I'm having a little trouble beliving in their existence... I do however, realise how imagination shapes and moulds things in a lot of Astral Planes and can't help but think they are creations of someones subconscious rather than their individual existence as seperate entites.

I understand that some of you have had the same/similar experiences of seeing things in Astral Planes without having prior knowledge of them, which helps validation of observational existence.

I'm more interested in what people think Negative Entities' purpose and role is in a universe created by the purest love of all, God.

Any comments, highly appreciated. Thank you.