Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long do you practise

Akashic_Librarian Guest

How long do you practise

How long do you practise for? i usually do it for 15mins, is this long enough?

enoch Guest
    hmm..for 60 minutes during the day I practice relaxation, energy awareness and entrain with bwgen (meditation and creativity increase presets).

For up to 120 minutes during the evening I set aside for 100% focussed practice.

To be honest, I've been having more success with songwriting than I have with conscious obe but this alone aspires me to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    hmm..for 60 minutes during the day I practice relaxation, energy awareness and entrain with bwgen (meditation and creativity increase presets).

For up to 120 minutes during the evening I set aside for 100% focussed practice.

To be honest, I've been having more success with songwriting than I have with conscious obe but this alone aspires me to continue.
    If you add clairaudience, clairvoiyance, and the rest of the senses into this practice then this will be a well-rounded practice regime

Quantitativefool Guest
    I try to set aside 10-30 minutes during the day (breaks in school and such) for relaxation, mind clearing, and auric sight. And normally try for about 30 minutes to an hour in the evening for energy raising and other things.

-Stu

Sabre Guest
    For about my first year of practising NEW, I spent 3 hours per day Mon-Fri and about 4 hours per day Sat-Sun. But, over the last few months I've been lucky to get 30mins per day (work has been mental - getting up in the early hours, working all day and getting home in the early hours!!!) On the days off that I get, I'm so tired that I just fall asleep as soon as I relax). Thankfully, that work is coming to an end and I'm hoping to return to my previous routine. In case you're wondering why so many hours, it's because I've only ever had very mild energy sensations. Once every few months I get a strong flow of energy for about 10 seconds and that makes me realise what my energy work could be like, so I keep on practising. I'm going to start doing trance work as well to see if this helps (fingers crossed).

oath Guest
    somedays none at all, others just depends what i feel like doing. usually like 10 minutes a day. of course i get random sensations all throughout the day though and i sometimes concentrate on these.

Jaco Guest
    Hello everyone
    I’ve been working with NEW system for some time.
    I’d like to do 40 minute energy sessions three times a day (20 minutes of energy bouncing and 20 minutes of full body storage circuit)
    I don’t want to overdo it, since too intensive energy raising is disadvantagous for general energy development.
    So, would it be too much? Or can I go right ahead

Apex Guest
    Usually an hour per day.

Ascendant Guest
    Same here.

Personally, I'm shocked that some people can practice for 2-4 hours a day. How do you find the time?!

Blog Entries
    In the morning, after I drive my son to school and before I go to work, I do NEW in the morning and/or meditate from 15mins. to half an hour. Then, just before I go to sleep, I try to do relaxation/awareness before sleep (1/2 hour + or -.) On the weekends (Fri. or Sat.) at night I'll listen to the BWGen.- In one year I believe I have had one successful (if short) projection -or awesome clarivoyant episode (yesterday, actually)- But ever since I went back to practicing my MAP techniques, I'm having a lot of clarivoyant images, and have been able to manipulate them, (with inconsistent success) but no full-blown OBE (I miss them so!)

Edit 2 years later: Thanks to MAP, on Thanksgiving of this same year I had my first conscious OBE and then went on to have around 1-2 OBE's a month. Quite the diff. in retrospect. -CF in Aug of 2007
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.