My name is Jeff, 30 years old. I've been interested in the OBE for about 14 years now, after I picked up Robert Monroe's "Journeys Out of The Body" and read his other books. I've been trying for a conscious projection since then, but to no avail (vibrations here & there, but couldn't produce an exit). That is, until I found out about your books.

I was in Portland and decided to visit the OBE section of Powell's bookstore when I discovered "MAP in 90 Days" and "Astral Dynamics". After a quick glance of the table of contents I decided to purchase both books. I read Astral Dynamics over a few days, then started the MAP program shortly after. Thank you for compiling such a detailed body of research into such an easily digestible methodology! With Monroe all I had were his experiences and vague instructions (and of course Hemi-Sync). But as much as I admire his work and his courage to publish his experiences, I never learned about the racing heart sensation, astral noise, or any workable exit techniques until I read your book. I had my first conscious exit after the first week of MAP (just posted it in the "success" forum) and am now looking forward to week 8 which I start today.

Your books have undoubtedly had the same effect on countless others who were in a similar predicament, and it's great to be able to personally thank you for making one of my life's goals a reality.

---

Okay, if you happen to still be reading this, I'll pose a question. Have you ever encountered intelligence in the astral planes which you believe is above a human's capabilities? If so, have you tried to glean knowledge or wisdom from them that could propel our own mental evolution?