Any telepathy usage, intended or unintended, experiences?

Have you noticed some impact of your thoughts that they have on others?

Do we manipulate others all the time?

How does actually this mental part of the world work?

I'm becoming more and more suspicious about it, that most of people are really missing the point: they act like their thoughts were their private, while I'm constantly receiving lots of "mental income" to my mind on the regular basis, both negative and positive. People think that their judgements which they do all the time stay only with them... well.
But more importantly, the thoughts seem to have really a direct impact on others. I don't know how and which my random thoughts "work", but I'm pretty much shocked sometimes when thinking of other person and then meeting him or her physically. Like something happens in between - in a purely telepathic way, like my thoughts seem to change other people minds - influencing them all the time.

I also receive "mental stuff", sometimes not sure whether something is for instance just my desire, or it's actually something coming from the other: I "feel" it as "mine", but it's not in reality.

I try now to be very conscious of what I think, basically trying to cleanse my energy and mind regularly, and watch what I think and how I think it, trying to be in the conscious control. There are many, many strange coincidences recently that I recognized the fact that my thoughts have impact on other, unaware people. However, I think that there is no "control" of others by purely telepathic means, it's always other's choice... the thing is that unaware people seem to be very vulnarable to telepathic influence...

...and this makes me wonder: who is using the power of thoughts on masses deliberately, then?