Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The more I explore the subject of spirit, the more I am convinced that we - our souls included - are not really going through the re-incarnational cycles, but we are imprisoned by the advanced astral technology.
    In the prison = pleasure is normal
    Outside the prison = work is normal

Halfway in/out of the prison = where the heck are the humans? And so be that much!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    In the prison = pleasure is normal
    In the prison, depends on what side you are, I guess... but I think I would skip this kind of experience.

In the dream state (alpha, delta, theta...): my mind is blurred and shady; ideas come with a difficulty; analysing seems to be hardly possible; finding any light to working way out through is a struggle. I am prone or exposed to the demons attacks.
    In the non-sleeping state (beta): my mind is sharp and quick; ideas typically are coming all the time; I am very analytic and creative; I may get a new light to ideas at will, and if sun and space is out there I am literally bombarded with new thoughts. My energy and mind is strong enough so that demons have to wait and be very manipulative in order to achieve anything, unable to get through my aura.

How come?

Is this how we would "live" when in after-life?

Is not this what the ancient people were afraid of, and anticipated this kind of almost not-living, but actually vegetating experience, when they physicall die? Because, ancients told that we are not just bodies with souls, as a modern esoteric so-called sciences tend to tell us; it is much more complex than that.

I was given the "harvest" word for the recent few weeks, clearly referring to the global situation. Wondering what should I think of it.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I was given the "harvest" word for the recent few weeks, clearly referring to the global situation. Wondering what should I think of it.
    To be able tohave a good harvest you have to have a good sowing....so have you sow positively or negatively??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3